WOLFWHISTLE IS AN UNEDUCATED, INARTICULATE SPAMMER!

What kind of dipshit starts 5 threads already today in the Poltical Forum without a single word of commentary or introduction or explanation of why the link is relevant or threadworthy?

Poor guy must be just too stupid and mute to express himself!

Reminds me of those other two worthless spammers, SassySue and Ekim the Chimp.
What kind of dipshit starts 5 threads already today in the Poltical Forum without a single word of commentary or introduction or explanation of why the link is relevant or threadworthy?

Reminds me of those other two worthless spammers, SassySue and Ekim the Chimp. Originally Posted by lustylad
He's Asswipe. That's why.
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

The links I opened made you look even stupider since they had nothing to do with the title, dipshit.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt once. You flunked. You're an inarticulate loser. Go spam the Houston forum, jackass.
The links I opened made you look even stupider since they had nothing to do with the title, dipshit.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt once. You flunked. You're an inarticulate loser. Go spam the Houston forum, jackass. Originally Posted by lustylad
Take off your "thinking cap."

Wolfwizzer is the one that gave the monkey the weapon HA HA HA HA
I stopped paying any attention to it. The left has completely lost it's mind. They just can't get used to being irrelevant.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt once. You flunked. You're an inarticulate loser. Go spam the Houston forum, jackass. Originally Posted by lustylad
See? We don't disagree on everything. Do you think DickWhistle is Assup or WPF?

Reminds me of those other two worthless spammers, Bimbo, and Dildo firestone.. Originally Posted by lustylad
  • R.M.
  • 11-20-2016, 08:04 PM
If everyone including myself would ignore that fuck stain he would go back to being the fly on the wall.

Reminds me of those other two worthless spammers, SassySue and Ekim the Chimp. Originally Posted by lustylad
Not only is he vying to become the forum's "asshole of the year," he's as dumb as they come.
"Southtown" reincarnated...

They are just 0zombies, we know what to do!

Funny how a guy with almost 5k posts in Houston never set foot in the Political Forum until November 8th, Election Day, and then - splam, bam! - he's off to the races.

Hey, isn't that the same day Assup lost his bet and had to stop posting in this forum as Yssup Rider?

Hmmm...
Funny how a guy with almost 5k posts in Houston never set foot in the Political Forum until November 8th, Election Day, and then - splam, bam! - he's off to the races.

Hey, isn't that the same day Assup lost his bet and had to stop posting in this forum as Yssup Rider?

Hmmm... Originally Posted by lustylad
That answers most of the questions from all the whiney trollumps in Eccie.

Hmmm... Originally Posted by lustylad

YUP!

LOLing Shit Eater... Typical 0zombie