Suspect in Denver school shooter...hated the Trumpy.

The wacko in the Denver school shooting was a transgender that was in the process on gender reassinment...felt bullied and love Obummer and hated Christians,Trump and Conservatives....HOW COULD THIS BE!!
I wonder how the LSM will twist this, only it is perfect for the "identity politics" crowd...Hummmm. https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...vated-revenge/
Hmmm.. might be something interesting. but that redstate website is a gazette, ultra-right wing tabloid, with sketchy sourcing. I need to get a different link before I start buying into this. the Dude is 18, I find it astounding that he is a woman in process to be a man. maybe, but it strains credulity.

that website will post any rumor, and when it is proven false, they don't retract.. it's like "oh well". they play the same game as the Kavanaugh accusers.
Hmmm.. might be something interesting. but that redstate website is a gazette, ultra-right wing tabloid, with sketchy sourcing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Kind of like the New York Times and the Washington Post who like to use sources like "anonymous" and "unnamed".

LMAO!
What's the LSM to do
That explains why the police thought they had arrested a teenage BOY.
Hmmm.. might be something interesting. but that redstate website is a gazette, ultra-right wing tabloid, with sketchy sourcing. I need to get a different link before I start buying into this. the Dude is 18, I find it astounding that he is a woman in process to be a man. maybe, but it strains credulity.

that website will post any rumor, and when it is proven false, they don't retract.. it's like "oh well". they play the same game as the Kavanaugh accusers. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
There were two shooters. The 18 year old wasn't the transgendered one, but he was an Odumbo fan.
Sol Pais scare leads to gun bill closing “Colorado loophole” for rifles and shotguns

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/05/0...is-jason-crow/

The Democratic-controlled committee will decide whether to conduct a hearing on the bill and send it along to the full House for a vote. Its passage is unlikely in the Republican-controlled Senate.
This is the same committee that recommended a woman allow herself to be raped as opposed to fighting back. The same committee that thinks once a magazine is empty you throw it away because they are reusable.
BECAUSE (?) they are reusable? Or inspite they can be used again?
  • oeb11
  • 05-09-2019, 04:56 PM
please do not confuse magazines One (might) read v magazines that hold ammunition for rifles or pistols.

Thank heaven for the Second Amendment!

that website will post any rumor, and when it is proven false, they don't retract.. it's like "oh well". they play the same game as the Kavanaugh accusers. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Please link an example to debunked articles on the redstate website...good luck!!
Rifles ? they used 2 illegal handguns ,
Kind of like how it get's downplayed that the Sandy Hook asshole was a vegan animal rights activist.
Rifles ? they used 2 illegal handguns , Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yeah, but they looked lovingly at an AR15 once.

Kind of like how it get's downplayed that the Sandy Hook asshole was a vegan animal rights activist. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
All vegan animal rights activists are assholes.
vegans are coo coo