Yoko retired

• ajax
  • 04-12-2024, 11:31 AM
I always found Yoko to be reliable and fun. Now that she has retired who is your reliable and fun one?
I tried to contact her few times in the past years and again last week but with no reply.
Are we sure she is definitely retired ?
She was a great conversationalist and we always had good time.
I tried to contact her few times in the past years and again last week but with no reply.
Are we sure she is definitely retired ?
She was a great conversationalist and we always had good time. Originally Posted by Feeltheshow
Yes. She responded to my email 2 weeks ago letting me know
Thanks Spring
I always found Yoko to be reliable and fun. Now that she has retired who is your reliable and fun one? Originally Posted by ajax
Naughty bunny is pretty good. That’s about the last Indy Asian I know of..
I hope she enjoys her retirement. She brought a lot of pleasure to many over the years.
craziest story ever. When I was in college I lived in some apartments near addison. It was a great place for singles, the pool was always active. A bunch of us would go to the dance club over on Knoll trail which was perfect since it was so close. 15 years or so later I go to see yoko and I realize that she is in the very exact apartment I lived in for 3 years. I started having flashbacks from the old aspd.net days when that was my nest. I guess I wont be able to tell that story anymore.