Help a newbie out......please

Golly folks,

I love this place. I have been posting here for a long time and have finally decided to take the plunge and start writing reviews.

I want to meet all of you lovely ladies and write stellar reviews about our encounters.

I would greatly appreciate any advice you seasoned reviewers might give me.

I am especially interested in finding ladies who can teach me how to write reviews that will make the beautiful women here want to see me.

I thinck it would be best if you were to PM me with assistance. There have been some real haters posting of late.

Thancks in advance for all of your wonderful advice.

deerhunter
Here's a fine example of how to write reviews.....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=133884
I need newbie friendly ladies to help me write too.
I would like to hear from newbie friendly ladies, myself.
Golly g whiz...
wtf is this code for
useless threAD...

or maybe not.
DH, unless your review involves a stop at Sonic with Hambone, I ain't interested. Don't you own me a PM?
Golly folks,

I love this place. I have been posting here for a long time and have finally decided to take the plunge and start writing reviews.

I want to meet all of you lovely ladies and write stellar reviews about our encounters.

I would greatly appreciate any advice you seasoned reviewers might give me.

I am especially interested in finding ladies who can teach me how to write reviews that will make the beautiful women here want to see me.

I thinck it would be best if you were to PM me with assistance. There have been some real haters posting of late.

Thancks in advance for all of your wonderful advice.

deerhunter Originally Posted by dearhunter
I know of a 'lady.' She has been known to occasionally hang out at Taco Bell. I am confident that she would be more than happy to assist. For contact info, you might want to give WTF a buzz!

PS---Don't forget to bring along the pre arranged fee!
  • Chloe
  • 05-26-2011, 05:13 AM
It's been my experience after meeting a few gents who like to review that the main reason was it was a really erotic way to relive the moment again and share it.

I myself wanted to live out the experience of being a hobbyiest and set up an appointment with a lady I did not know in another city after doing a bunch of research. My qualifications were probably different than the guys lol, I wanted a lady truly interested in women and the hunt for that was difficult.

Any way I did my research, set up an appointment and then afterward I wrote a review. All of this took such time and energy, reviews are not very easy to write and take up a lot of time so I am always very appreciative when someone takes that extra time and energy to do such a favor for me Sometimes there are no words for certain connections you develop but think about what YOU would want to read and know about the lady before deciding to see her and start writing.
Gosh, you guys are very accommodating. I especially want to thanck all of you who sent me a PM. I cannot tell you how helpful they were.
useless threAD...

or maybe not. Originally Posted by notanewbie
+1
Maybe if all of you hot ladies would just PM me it would be better. While I appreciate all of the PMs from my fellow hobbyists, some of them sound kind of gay.
It's been my experience after meeting a few gents who like to review that the main reason was it was a really erotic way to relive their fantasy of the moment again and share it. Originally Posted by Chloe
There. Fixed it for you.
dearhunter, dude a newbie!!~!~!LMFAO
i have known of your legend since 2003 on the older board, and past other parties....I love that...NEWBIE!!!!!!
Which one of you tards stole DH's password and posted this garbage?