Trump magnanimous in Jones victory.

Wonder if assup will be as MAGNANIMOUS to the other "' candidates " from the reach around crew once he gets his cum stained crown for winning the DOTY award A FIFTH TIME !!!!
“We” weren’t negotiating anything. The bet is Per Capita income. BTW, what is a “rpublican”? Is that how SStupid “taught” you how to spell it? You snaggle tooth hick. Originally Posted by bambino
Bambino your like Sister Mary Agnes a nun I use to have in Catholic school, she liked to point out spelling errors too. The difference you dip shit is that most spelling errors on here are typos or auto corrects, so quit being so judge mental and be more magnanimous toward people and you will find you won’t get agitated and irritated so easily. Here is a good self help book that I give to my problem students, do yourself a favor and read it twice.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/don.../2687595508005
Hey cocksucker(10 letters) how do you spell “judge mental“? That’s how you spelled it you dumb fuck. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you talking about COCK again, bambino?

Probably do that more than anybody else in this forum, who isn't a whooker. And no doubt more frequently than many who are.

Quit trying to deflect your cock obsession to the BONE COLLECTOR.

You see how that works?

Yes, I know the meaning of cocksucker. Originally Posted by bambino
Agreed!
CrustDick you for sure will never see the inside of one of my classrooms. By the way little guy just cause I am a professor don’t think I am Wally Cox, I am 6’6 and go about 285 with 33% body fat and flunked martial arts. I guess some guys have all the luck because I am hung like a hamster. So be careful who you refer to as a punk. If I were you I would be more magnanimous toward me. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Hahahaha... so tell me, PUNK, if you're such a big, swaggering tough "professor" then why are you skeered of letting me "audit" your classes?

Are you afraid you're no match for me intellectually, PUNK? You can't even hold your own on a hooker board!

Are you on the Michael Moore diet or the Lubed Wide-ass diet, PUNK? Do you think all that fat is keeping you from finding a "good woman", PUNK?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1351791

And yeah, we know you're not Wally Cox, you're Isaac Cox!
Another guy talking about COX!
“We” weren’t negotiating anything. The bet is Per Capita income. BTW, what is a “rpublican”? Is that how SStupid “taught” you how to spell it? You snaggle tooth hick. Originally Posted by bambino

No it is not,I made the bet not you nutlicker, and you took it. Then when you saw you were a dotard you tried to change it. And if we were not negotiating anything what are the stakes? I sent you a PM (the other kind) to figure the details out and I guess your boyfriend saw it and wanted to know why you were conversing with another man. I was told not to contact you again. So lets hear the bet details asshole.

And who gives a shit about spelling besides you. How about this, you go a week without a grammar mistake and I will let you give me a rimjob.

PS. I am going to be out of town for the long weekend so you have plenty of time to make up some more bullshit, but the thread will show what the bet really is so don't waste your time with that fodder.
Hahahaha... so tell me, PUNK, if you're such a big, swaggering tough "professor" then why are you skeered of letting me "audit" your classes?

Are you afraid you're no match for me intellectually, PUNK? You can't even hold your own on a hooker board!

Are you on the Michael Moore diet or the Lubed Wide-ass diet, PUNK? Do you think all that fat is keeping you from finding a "good woman", PUNK?

And yeah, we know you're not Wally Cox, you're Isaac Cox! Originally Posted by lustylad
Wow a Roy Moore fan wants to be invited to a classroom. What a coincidence. Creepy fucker.
So tell me are you a Auditor for a living? Listening to Fox news does not qualify you. What credentials do you have? Post them here so we can review them. And tell me, would you let him sit in on your personal life as well?
Also if he agrees will the nursing home let you out for the day unsupervised?

And yeah, we know you're not Wally Cox, you're Isaac Cox! Originally Posted by lustylad
CrustyDick you always bring up me wanting a good woman as if that is a bad thing. Maybe in your neighborhood or your circle of friends wanting to find a good woman Is impossible and considered a character flaw, but in my world it’s a admirable trait. So when your taking your penicillin because of the women you chase think of how you should have been more like me. That’s why you are CrustyDick and always will be.
So tell me are you a (sic) Auditor for a living? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Anyone who thinks auditing a class has anything to do with being an Auditor obviously never went to college. Even in Texas, you can't educate a trailer trash homo.
CrustyDick you always bring up me wanting a good woman as if that is a bad thing. Maybe in your neighborhood or your circle of friends wanting to find a good woman Is impossible and considered a character flaw, but in my world it’s a admirable trait. So when your taking your penicillin because of the women you chase think of how you should have been more like me. That’s why you are CrustyDick and always will be. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Looks like you're stupidly speculating about about another poster's health, Standing Stupid.
Are you talking about COCK again, bambino?

Probably do that more than anybody else in this forum, who isn't a whooker. And no doubt more frequently than many who are.

Quit trying to deflect your cock obsession to the BONE COLLECTOR.

You see how that works?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re the king of deflection. That’s how that works. Did you find fatgay.net on your own or did a “friend” turn you on to it? I see your rash needs scratching eh?
Wow a Roy Moore fan wants to be invited to a classroom. What a coincidence. Creepy fucker.
So tell me are you a Auditor for a living? Listening to Fox news does not qualify you. What credentials do you have? Post them here so we can review them. And tell me, would you let him sit in on your personal life as well?
Also if he agrees will the nursing home let you out for the day unsupervised? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
BTW trailer hick, it’s “an Auditor” not “a Auditor”. You illiterate hick.
CrustyDick you always bring up me wanting a good woman as if that is a bad thing. Maybe in your neighborhood or your circle of friends wanting to find a good woman Is impossible and considered a character flaw, but in my world it’s a (sic) admirable trait... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Did Sister Mary Agnes teach you the best place to troll for "good women" (preferably virgins) is on a hooker board? Do you go to church-sponsored social events hoping to pay for sex?

What a fucking train wreck you are! Your politics are a mess because you are!
Anyone who thinks auditing a class has anything to do with being an Auditor obviously never went to college. Even in Texas, you can't educate a trailer trash homo. Originally Posted by lustylad
Anyone who thinks they can go hang out with a fellow hobbyist at his job as a teacher obviously needs to be committed. But you gave it all you had. Keep it up eventually you may get a shot at mingling with some schoolgirls. We both know you are not a student so why would you want to "audit" one unless you were employed by the education system to see how he performed as an educator.
Funny how you guys love your little nicknames but fail miserably with any play on words, yet still think you are smarter LOL!