Trump magnanimous in Jones victory.

Looks like you're stupidly speculating about about another poster's health, Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, where's snitchy when we need him?
BTW trailer hick, it’s “an Auditor” not “a Auditor”. You illiterate hick. Originally Posted by bambino
There you go! Combining your two favorite things. Sucking dicks and grading papers. Look I know I make errors and could care less. So why don't you look over the original bet and see if you can find any errors there? I am a sloppy "typer" ( typist) and you are a sloppy buttlicker. Did you get that "E" key fixed yet?
Anyone who thinks they can go hang out with a fellow hobbyist at his job as a teacher obviously needs to be committed. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
He's not a teacher. And he INVITED us to hang out in his imaginary classroom. Why don't YOU beg to attend? You're the one in desperate need of higher learning. Now shut the fuck up, you trailer trash twat.

If he wants to attend my class this badly he should just ask. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Look I know I make errors and could care less. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Hahaha... you even fuck up in a sentence about your fuck-ups!

You mean you couldn't care less, dipshit! If you could care less, then you obviously must care now!

Did you learn that fuck-up from Professor StandinShit?

Most of the FBI people are career employees, they could care less about political pressures... Originally Posted by StandinStraight

No it is not,I made the bet not you nutlicker, and you took it. Then when you saw you were a dotard you tried to change it. And if we were not negotiating anything what are the stakes? I sent you a PM (the other kind) to figure the details out and I guess your boyfriend saw it and wanted to know why you were conversing with another man. I was told not to contact you again. So lets hear the bet details asshole.

And who gives a shit about spelling besides you. How about this, you go a week without a grammar mistake and I will let you give me a rimjob.

PS. I am going to be out of town for the long weekend so you have plenty of time to make up some more bullshit, but the thread will show what the bet really is so don't waste your time with that fodder. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
I said I’ll bet. I didn’t say I accepted your terms buttfucking hick. You could live in a dumpster in Beverly Hills. It doesn’t mean you’re rich like everyone else. You would be an outlier. Just as you are in god forsaken North Texas. You live in a trailer park. You’re a toothless hick. Now get the fuck away from me. I’m not your dad and your my loser son trying to impress me. Stick your stupid bets up your ass. You can’t prove anything because you’re a stupid, loser hick.
IS that why assup LOVES going to the " bosses " office so much ? That " reaming " ??? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Assup works for a six foot tall amazon she gives him a different type of reaming, lol.

Jim

You could live in a dumpster in Beverly Hills. It doesn’t mean you’re rich like everyone else. You would be an outlier. Just as you are in god forsaken North Texas. Originally Posted by bambino
At least Pho Pocket's dumpster does have A/C and a bench...

Assup works for a six foot tall amazon she gives him a different type of reaming, lol.

Jim

Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
What assup needs is a 4-hour duo femdom session with Cherie and R.M.

Hopefully his DOTY prize money will cover it.
What assup needs is a 4-hour duo femdom session with Cherie and R.M.

Hopefully his DOTY prize money will cover it. Originally Posted by lustylad
I think he’d rather meet the guys in Dilberts pictures.
Hahaha... you even fuck up in a sentence about your fuck-ups!

You mean you couldn't care less, dipshit! If you could care less, then you obviously must care now!

Did you learn that fuck-up from Professor StandinShit? Originally Posted by lustylad
"Oh My God" that was epic, lol.

Jim
There you go! Combining your two favorite things. Sucking dicks and grading papers. Look I know I make errors and could care less. So why don't you look over the original bet and see if you can find any errors there? I am a sloppy "typer" ( typist) and you are a sloppy buttlicker. Did you get that "E" key fixed yet? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Your parents made a mistake by having you. I bet your dad left because he didn’t believe he could have a son as stupid as you. Your mom must had have had a fling with the garbage man.
I think he’d rather meet the guys in Dilberts pictures. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you fucking NUTS? I WAS one of the guys in BONE COLLECTOR’s Gallery.

Ask him. I refused to give a picture of my JUNK to JDrunk who also asked for a picture of my Dick in an open forum.

But BONE COLLECTOR never asked. It looks like he got one of me. I’d like to know how.

Ask him. I refused to give a picture of my JUNK to JDrunk who also asked for a picture of my Dick in an open forum.

But BONE COLLECTOR never asked. It looks like he got one of me. I’d like to know how.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

are u a dipshit?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060284056

bahahahaaaa

are u a dipshit?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060284056

bahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
he's always been a dipshit.

he thinks i have his dick pic. did it occur to him that once dick pic is posted, it is forever in the internet world.

this faggoty fag is still stuck on dick stupid.

You mean Dilbert posted one of your photo shoots from fatgay.net?