BOM Award 2019-(Bitter Old Man)

This is really tough. There are so many Russian loving anti American Nazis in here that I don't want to leave anyone out. But this is just about being a bitter old man. Some of you are just right wing loons and didn't make the list. You know guys like Waco Kid, Lusty, Jackie S and many others. But as far as just A bitter Old Man the nominees are

1. bb1961
2. IB Hankering
3. oeb11
4. Bambino
5. Lexus Lover
6. Moscow Ellen
I wrote in Yssup Rider. Nobody’s been more miserable than him since 2016. If it were a poll for miserable women, it would be a toss up between SC and TM. Flip a coin.
Don't comment or vote on this thread... but you can damn sure down vote it!

I'am seeing/predicting- points to follow.
If you want to vote for Yssup Rider as Bitter Old Man of the Year "like" Bambinos post.

If you want to vote for themystic as Bitter Old Man of the Year "like" this post.
DIPSHIT of the year must be right around the corner.
C'mon guys. mystic is entertaining. He makes me laugh sometimes! Maybe mystic can be awarded the booby prize of troll in chief.
I voted for Ellen.

I voted for Ellen.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

since the mystic made the votes public, we all see that. so .. you had a point to make here?
Yes, dork. I wanted you to see me laughing.

Yes, dork. I wanted you to see me laughing.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

i prefer to see you triggered.

Was . . . the . . . officer's . . . life . . . in . . . DANGER!

And no, I won't keep my mouth shut. You keep YOUR mouth shut! Waco should keep HIS mouth shut. This whole God damned forum should be shut(down).

It's called justice for all mother-fucker!

Shoot somebody in the back? Some balls! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

thank you hoodkat poster!
If you want to vote for Yssup Rider as Bitter Old Man of the Year "like" Bambinos post.

If you want to vote for themystic as Bitter Old Man of the Year "like" this post. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Aw gnadfly Im to young to a Bitter Old Man like you. I think you are a better candidate for Hateful Old Man
C'mon guys. mystic is entertaining. He makes me laugh sometimes! Maybe mystic can be awarded the booby prize of troll in chief. Originally Posted by winn dixie
WD My Brother. IB may be double winner. He is Up for the Troll in Chief,

His mama Lollipop Hankering said she would present him the trophy after she blows everyone at the Party
I'am seeing/predicting- points to follow. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I agree, I was recently informed polls of this nature are currently considered pointable items.