Hall of fame poster passes on

Htowner was a decent and honorable man and a friend of mine. He never lost sight of the poon.

I’ll be waiting to read your upcoming 72 reviews.

Rest peacefully my friend.
The guy still owes me for 1/2 an appetizer tray at the Gold Cup.

RIP. I hope his 4-ho-1K account lasted him.
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 06:36 PM
Small world....I bought a brand new 929 from him before I knew about aspd. Musta been around '96.

I have a funny Super Bowl Party about him, remind me to tell ya sometime.

We all gotten old as fuck!

Small world....I bought a brand new 929 from him before I knew about aspd. Musta been around '96.

Originally Posted by WTF

I think you buying a used car from him is pretty funny..

Originally Posted by WTF
You’re old, but never matured. If he was a cool guy. God speed to him.
You’re old, but never matured. If he was a cool guy. God speed to him. Originally Posted by bambino
He had some pretty funny moments that’s for sure.

He was of the era when we all actually got together and shared a drink.
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 07:13 PM
You’re old, but never matured. If he was a cool guy. God speed to him. Originally Posted by bambino
Is that you at the long jump?
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 07:18 PM
I think you buying a used car from him is pretty funny.. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It was brand new....the last year they made the 929.....discounted the fuck out of'em. He was an asshole then and later.... but likeable enough. LOL
He had some pretty funny moments that’s for sure.

He was of the era when we all actually got together and shared a drink. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
We still do that in Pittsburgh, not nearly as often tho.
It was brand new....the last year they made the 929.....discounted the fuck out of'em. He was an asshole then and later.... but likeable enough. LOL Originally Posted by WTF
Did you meet in the HEB parking lot?

929 was a great car.
We still do that in Pittsburgh, not nearly as often tho. Originally Posted by bambino

used to do that in Dallas .. some dude named St. Chris would attend. among other whoremongers ..

some dude named themystic wasn't invited. no scardeycats allowed!
used to do that in Dallas .. some dude named St. Chris would attend. among other whoremongers ..

some dude named themystic wasn't invited. no scardeycats allowed! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hookers don’t want to see a busted out loser.