China could you send us Trumps tax returns. We are listening

China could you get these for us please. Also his business relations with Russia and Saudi Arabia. Thanks in advance. We are listening. If you are feeling very generous let us know what Trump and China are doing. North Korea?
China could you send us all of the hildebeest emails you captured Originally Posted by themystic
FTFY, Moscow Mystic.
FTFY, Moscow Mystic. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Editing others post again? Didn't Lollipop teach you better?
Editing others post again? Didn't Lollipop teach you better? Originally Posted by themystic

Only really gullible, miscreant lib-retards listen to dim-retard lollipop vendors, Moscow Mystic. It's your life story, Moscow Mystic.

Only really gullible, miscreant lib-retards listen to dim-retard lollipop vendors, Moscow Mystic. It's your life story, Moscow Mystic.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Donald John Trump Impeached President
China could you get these for us please. Also his business relations with Russia and Saudi Arabia. Thanks in advance. We are listening. If you are feeling very generous let us know what Trump and China are doing. North Korea? Originally Posted by themystic

China is busy .. please call back later ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dpOCSg-e70
Donald John Trump Impeached President Originally Posted by themystic
Only really gullible, miscreant lib-retards listen to dim-retard lollipop vendors and delusionally imagine that Trump will be removed from office, Moscow Mystic. It's your life story, Moscow Mystic.
China could you get these for us please. Also his business relations with Russia and Saudi Arabia. Thanks in advance. We are listening. If you are feeling very generous let us know what Trump and China are doing. North Korea? Originally Posted by themystic
Biden should walk out at his next rally and suggest China investigate Ivanka, Scotland investigate Don jr and a DNA test for Barron and Eric. I still believe Eric is Gary Bussey’s kid.
why would they? they are so corrupt?

I hear theres even an anti-corruption treaty with China like with the Ukraine.

clinton prolly came up with that.

Ukraine is one thing.... but China??? bahahahahahaha.....
why would they? they are so corrupt?

I hear theres even an anti-corruption treaty with China like with the Ukraine.

clinton prolly came up with that.

Ukraine is one thing.... but China??? bahahahahahaha..... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
China ain't goinna do any investigation.

China got what they paid for: Quid Pro Joe and John Kerry and their passive response to Chinese territorial expansion into the South China Sea; plus, a toehold into the U.S real estate market via Hunter Biden, Chris Heinz and Devon Archer's business holdings that can be exploited as a cover for Chinese industrial spies.

China's two rules:
Buy the world
Occupy/populate the world
China's two rules:
Buy the world
Occupy/populate the world Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Lol. That is a simple profound factual truth. trump doesn't get the big picture. that's why china is winning the war. they are sitting in chairs as the world leader that we vacated

We may or may not agree on what Ive said but I agree with what you said 100%. Brilliant
China , Ukraine makin toooooooo much money ,,,, offa us tax payers
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2019, 12:44 PM
China ain't goinna do any investigation.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why should they ….Trump will be gone soon enough.

Why should they ….Trump will be gone soon enough.
Originally Posted by WTF

China ain't goinna do any investigation, because China got what they paid for: Quid Pro Joe and John Kerry and their passive response to Chinese territorial expansion into the South China Sea; plus, a toehold into the U.S real estate market via Hunter Biden, Chris Heinz and Devon Archer's business holdings that can be exploited as a cover for Chinese industrial spies.