Limbaugh: Fox News Ought to Change Its Name to ‘the Fox Never Trumper Network’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...umper-network/

Limbaugh criticizes the lib faction of fox news who apparently do not like trump. (this is the day part of Fox).

unfortunately, Murdoch's son Lachlan who heads Fox News has his imprint on it.

None of what they are saying happened in that phone call did, and we’ve even got Never Trumpers now all over Fox News, “Well, this phone call is very hard to defend. I wouldn’t want to have to defend this phone call. If I were the Republicans, I wouldn’t want…” There’s nothing hard to defend about the phone call! You just don’t want to defend it! You know, Fox really ought to change the name of the network from the Fox News Channel to the Fox Never Trumper Network, because that’s who’s getting the highlights, and they’re bringing in Democrats like Donna Brazile.

What do you mean, “The phone call’s hard to defend”? The phone call’s not hard to defend, and Trump isn’t hard to defend! But if Trump is hard to defend, what about conservatism, you Never Trumpers? Can you defend that? Do you not understand that conservatism’s under assault? You may not be because you’re renouncing conservatism to sidle up with these guys that you don’t want to be criticized by. So you’d rather be friends with these nincompoops on the left than have to defend your own side and defend your own beliefs!
Donna Brazile. yeah .. she's real credible ..

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/donna-brazile-passing-debate-questions-hillary-clintons-campaign-50991152

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAA

"can't find my email ..." sound familiar?

"I was not involved in hiring this firm ... (Fusion GPS)"

Tucker smacks her unlike the soft petal she got on The View .. even by Megan McCain ..

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...r_omalley.html

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAA

Seems like Fox News finally is getting a few on staff that have a functioning cerebellum (for you Trumptards, that’s a major part of the brain and not a sex toy bought on line)!
Seems like Fox News finally is getting a few on staff that have a functioning cerebellum (for you Trumptards, that’s a major part of the brain and not a sex toy bought on line)! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I’m sure you’ve bought a lot of sex toys online.
  • oeb11
  • 10-04-2019, 09:07 AM
Seems like Fox News finally is getting a few on staff that have a functioning cerebellum (for you Trumptards, that’s a major part of the brain and not a sex toy bought on line)! Originally Posted by Solemate62

Hello - bottom of the shoe. Who understands not human anatomy - Cerebellum ;
What is the function of the cerebellum?
Coordinating movement: Most body movements require the coordination of multiple muscle groups. The cerebellum times muscle actions so that the body can move smoothly. Vision: The cerebellum coordinates eye movements. Motor learning: The cerebellum helps the body to learn movements that require practice and fine-tuning.Aug 31, 2018

What would happen if the cerebellum was damaged?
Damage to the cerebellum can lead to: 1) loss of coordination of motor movement (asynergia), 2) the inability to judge distance and when to stop (dysmetria), 3) the inability to perform rapid alternating movements (adiadochokinesia), 4) movement tremors (intention tremor), 5) staggering, wide based walking (ataxic gait ...

The cerebrum is responsible for :
What is the function of the cerebrum in the brain?
The brain has three main parts: the cerebrum, cerebellum and brainstem. Cerebrum: is the largest part of the brain and is composed of right and left hemispheres. It performs higher functions like interpreting touch, vision and hearing, as well as speech, reasoning, emotions, learning, and fine control of movement.

Evidently the bottom of the shoe knows not and uses not the higher thinking processes - and knows not One's own argument. Must have been walking around in the LA /SF shit-streets and took a lesson from DPST city management.

LOL- Pathetic!