Thread of Compliments for Providers

A thread for compliments for providers.

I'll start with the following.

The following providers have pretty faces, great skills and bangin hot bods.

Leo Lanini

CamilleFox69 (Also the best fishnet thigh highs, really sharp looking in showcase).

Mz. Ashley

S.G. (Also great red hair).

Lovely Luna

ImsoSincere

the Alpha

Parisplz

Rebecca

Subyrna Buxley

Abby from Dallas

Purssia

TequilaBesos

Naughty Kari

StormyTx

I didn't mean to leave any ladies off of the list; I will add ladies to the list.

Gents feel free to add to the list.
B - thanks for the opportunity to let me profess my philosophy.

My compliments and a tip of the ck sombrero to

ALL the ladies (and others, too) who provide.

No matter what some (I will be kind) jerks seem to think, y'all are our true partners in the hobby.

Y'all deserve the utmost respect.

"Managed" or not, the ladies here are at way more risk than the gents.

BRAVO!
  • savak
  • 06-03-2014, 03:23 PM
ahhh fuck it.

ms francisca for being enthusiastic and open-minded, beautiful, affectionate and amorous. her eyes are also muh favorite color.

bailey for being opend-minded, down for trying new stuff, cool personality, relatable, pragmatic and wise, funny as hell

"fuuuuuck thaaaat" <= lolz

those girls are my ninjas

anyone i forget....i sowwy
No matter how many you name, any list will always leave off great ones. B great list, only met some but great ones in there. S those 2 should always be list of great ones. Like CK said thanks to all providers, yous definitely make life more fun.
I love Arriana Grey!!!!!!!!!
And all my love to everyone on my Review list! Girls, I simply love you all - the ones that I've seen. But I must express my eternal love for Slave, she who fires my rockets. And Angel Grace, my long legged beauty. And Paris, with her irrepressible need to have a great time. And Sonya, who so elegantly fucks your brains out. And Alpha, who smothers you with those big ole titties. And LadyV, who smiles and says I can do that! And Synderella, just like a girlfriend. And CG4U, whose beauty and skills are legend.
Joe Buck........

Boomshakalaka......

A10bomb..............

and the MVP(Most Valuable Provider) Whispers.......

Posted in levity to lighten up the seriousness of some of these threads. However, doesn't that guy dancing look just like Joe?
Joe Buck........

Boomshakalaka......

A10bomb..............

and the MVP(Most Valuable Provider) Whispers.......

Posted in levity to lighten up the seriousness of some of these threads. However, doesn't that guy dancing look just like Joe? Originally Posted by Von Spieler

That's Funny!!!

Leo Lanini

CamilleFox69 (Also the best fishnet thigh highs, really sharp looking in showcase).

Mz. Ashley

Lovely Luna

ImsoSincere

the Alpha

Parisplz

Rebecca

Subyrna Buxley

Abby from Dallas

Purssia

TequilaBesos

Naughty Kari

StormyTx

I didn't mean to leave any ladies off of the list; I will add ladies to the list.

Gents feel free to add to the list. Originally Posted by bonn11
Allow me to add to this list:

Hollywood101
Collegegirlforyou
Snowkitty92
Candi Staxx
Von Spieler...

LOL!!! Don't Point me Bro!!!!

Not sure what happened to my first pic so let's try this again
Von Spieler...

Tx Peach-Excellent tits & nice cock sucking skills.

Hotassamelia- tits that are almost worth dying for & she has a great smile.

Malaya-saw her last time she was pregnant. Damn she looks good knocked up.

LadyV-I have never seen her but her pics make me get stiffy every time I see them.
nikki white, I have not met her mostly I respect her because she has cool sense of humor, seems intelligent and realistic, and of course I have to admit based on her pics she has a body worth renting for an hour.
Awww see these are the kind of posts we need to see more of and why I missed all the amazing guys here at eccie! No more of the trivial bickering or whiny diatribes that seem to have taken over. Thank you Old Yellar for allowing me to grace your list the pleasure is always mine. Here's a pic someone took once for me.... Thought you might like it hehe
Awww see these are the kind of posts we need to see more of and why I missed all the amazing guys here at eccie! No more of the trivial bickering or whiny diatribes that seem to have taken over. Thank you Old Yellar for allowing me to grace your list the pleasure is always mine. Here's a pic someone took once for me.... Thought you might like it hehe

Leo Lanini

Mz. Ashley

Lovely Luna

ImsoSincere

the Alpha

Parisplz

Rebecca

Subyrna Buxley

Abby from Dallas

Purssia

TequilaBesos

Naughty Kari

StormyTx

Gents feel free to add to the list. Originally Posted by bonn11
Thank you, Bonn!! Can't wait to visit you all in SA again!! Xoxo

A10bomb, what's the ladies handle in the pic with the clown?? Lol... I think I've seen her in Dallas... Maybe it was Austin ;-)