What do you want Ricky? Make it simple.

What will get you calmed down out of this terrorist mode you are in?
  • Netx9
  • 06-13-2014, 05:05 PM
What will get you calmed down out of this terrorist mode you are in? Originally Posted by Whispers
Coulda been a pm... There is a lot of truth to things being said but this thread is just more surface area for conflict. Maybe that's the goal.
called him twice as well as texted him.

He seems to prefer an audience.

I sent you a PM as well earlier that you could call if you wanted.
  • Netx9
  • 06-13-2014, 05:20 PM
called him twice as well as texted him.

He seems to prefer an audience.

I sent you a PM as well earlier that you could call if you wanted. Originally Posted by Whispers
Traveling today, sir, and prefer to not talk hobby on the phone at an airport. Your question in this thread, however, was not directed at me... And the bolded statement above is VERY ironic. Just bc he hasn't replied to you privately doesn't make it a good idea to do 'this' publicly, especially with such flowery feel-good terms like "terrorist".
Traveling today, sir, and prefer to not talk hobby on the phone at an airport. Your question in this thread, however, was not directed at me... And the bolded statement above is VERY ironic. Just bc he hasn't replied to you privately doesn't make it a good idea to do 'this' publicly, especially with such flowery feel-good terms like "terrorist". Originally Posted by Netx9
and if it was stated at some point that we tried to work this out behind the scenes via PM but got nowhere you wouldn't believe it would you?
I take it he didn't show for that beer at the Lion and the Rose today huh?
What will get you calmed down out of this terrorist mode you are in? Originally Posted by Whispers
Closing certain threads will probably do it. I think the point have been made by both parties.
Originally Posted by Whispers -What will get you calmed down out of this terrorist mode you are in?
Unless one of his alter ego handles chimes in, he can't answer your question. I suggest the OP requests closing this thread.
In light of the damage done to a lot of innocent people in the name of Slave Gunievere I would suggest as well as support you locking all the current confrontational and rage filled theads....

There is a place on the board tolerant of Ricky's behavior. He can rage there when he returns.

I would also suggest locking every thread started by Slave G and myself since the beginning of the year with the exception of the "Addiction" thread.

You cannot negotiate or give in to terrorists.....

You can take a break and "reset" so have at it..... Lock them all up (except ADDICTION) in the name of community unity.

It's time for some new controversy.......

San Antonio needs to make a case for a new MOD Squad to support Von Spieler.... I don't think anyone in the community can have much positive to say about Mokoa or JJ at the moment......
If Slave is a part of what Rick just did in that new thread she needs her VP revoked. Every providers' private forum is at risk and I wouldnt doubt Rick having access there if they are so chummy in this. What a fucking shame. SMH.
If Slave is a part of what Rick just did in that new thread she needs her VP revoked. Every providers' private forum is at risk and I wouldnt doubt Rick having access there if they are so chummy in this. What a fucking shame. SMH. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
I don't know how else he could have gotten that PM
In light of the damage done to a lot of innocent people I would suggest as well as support you locking all the current confrontational and rage filled theads....

There is a place on the board tolerant of Ricky's behavior. He can rage there when he returns.

I would also suggest locking every thread started by myself since the beginning of the year.

You cannot negotiate or give in to terrorists.....

You can take a break and "reset" so have at it..... Lock them all up in the name of community unity.
Originally Posted by Whispers
Fixed it for you and took out the irrelevant or in my opinion, wrong parts. With it being fixed, that is the most intelligent thing I have ever read from you.
I do hope you are proud of yourself for bringing all this BS here just to have a little fun or whatever you said in your other thread. You are the root cause for the innocents getting hurt and it would be wonderful to see go away.

There is a place on the board tolerant of Ricky's behavior. He can rage there when he returns. Originally Posted by Whispers
Hmm...I don't think I'm privy to such a forum......
  • Netx9
  • 06-23-2014, 10:11 AM
I take it he didn't show for that beer at the Lion and the Rose today huh? Originally Posted by mayorcastro
It does seem to be a popular place...

https://www.google.com/search?q=site...iw=360&bih=615
Seems you starting the same old shit Whispers. Why can't you let it go. Keep stirring the pot.