Funniest Reviews...

• Netx9
  • 06-18-2014, 11:59 PM
Well, after a long while and a recent bump, the review thread below has been closed.

It's still one of the funniest reviews I've ever read!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=290186

Any other nominees?

I will throw my most embarrassing review in the ring. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=655880

Enjoy the disaster and follow up comments.
While the topic, and the OP's selection, is worthy, this seems an odd place to host this discussion - half the population can't read what's being discussed. Maybe better as a ML topic.
I will throw my most embarrassing review in the ring. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=655880

Enjoy the disaster and follow up comments. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I remember you telling me this horror/comical story. I'm just thankful you and "lil spieler" decided to hang around and meet some more lovely ladies! :-)... The ziploc bag comment still makes me LOL!!
Oh come on I can usually get the gist of what happened in the review based on comments... it only takes a few extra brain cells.
Both of these contributions are a riot. Keep them coming. Please.
Von and net, made my day. Lmao. Can't wait to see more.
  • Netx9
  • 06-23-2014, 11:25 PM
While the topic, and the OP's selection, is worthy, this seems an odd place to host this discussion - half the population can't read what's being discussed. Maybe better as a ML topic. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Good point, JY! If any ladies have funny stories, without divulging anything identifying or sensitive, love to hear them! What's the funniest thing that's happened to you on a 'date'?
Hahaha ok I'll bite.

Was riding a client who was fingering my booty and as sometimes happened I let out a little gas lol....

Buuuut.... it felt wet. My mind immediately said " hmmm was that sex moisture wetness or did I shart?"

So I look behind me on the bed and my blind ass saw something brown

" omg babe I'm sorry babe I had an accident"

He is cool as a cucumber and didn't care , he stayed still while I went to grab a towel.

I get back to the bed to clean my "shart" and see that it's actually

A FUCKING PENNY THAT ENDED UP ON THE BED!!!!

Never laughed so hard with a client ever!

Lots of money shot jokes that night!
Lol nikki
I've heard ladies refer to their "moneymaker," Nikki, but I didn't know they could actually give change!
  • Netx9
  • 06-24-2014, 08:43 AM
I get back to the bed to clean my "shart" and see that it's actually

A FUCKING PENNY THAT ENDED UP ON THE BED!!!! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Now that's funny as sh!t
I've heard ladies refer to their "moneymaker," Nikki, but I didn't know they could actually give change! Originally Posted by DirtySecrets
Now that's funny as sh!t Originally Posted by Netx9
Hey Nikki a penny for your thoughts......:mf_laughbounce2 :
Love u guys lol it was my $199.99 hour special lol.