Hobby stories about the heat?

All this wonderful heat and a friend made me think about this. How about some Hobby stories about the heat?

A/C not working or going out during session

Sweat

interesting clothing options/ sightings ( I know one of the best things about the summer and all this heat is seeing all you wonderful women in your summer outfits, what there is of them)

Cancelled sessions because just too damn hot

I know most of the time, and almost always during the summers I ask to shower first when I get to a provider's. Sometimes take showers several times a day because of the heat.

Do you like sweating during sessions, cold or hot, any story.

I've seen threads like this before, but it's summertime again and it's HOT.

*Providers- feel free to stay as cool as possible by wearing as little as possible. just a suggestion to try and help. LOL
I fainted on someone's peepee during a heatwave in Bakersfield years ago

Poor guy was terrified.
LOL Nikki, I would have freaked, too, and being a first responder also, that part of me would have kicked in.

As for the heat question......NO, I deplore sweating while with a girl in that situation, the hobby or RL. If it's an outcall to my home, I always turn the temp down on the t-stat before she arrives and I always insist on hers being the same. Not only does it make me feel better (I'm a natural heater lol) more often than not it gives the girl a T.H.O. (titty hard on) LOL. For whatever reason, I do not perform well when it comes to the water, whether it's the shower/bath, pool/body of water or anywhere like that and sweating is in that category :-/
My last session REALLY heated up. Damn near simultaneous arrivals. She just collapsed on me and mentioned she was HOT!

I take the heat pretty well in the real world. BCD, i'm glad I can generate a few BTUs for an old guy.
Thank goodness for my big ass Shower 🚿 who doesn't love a shower scene 🎬.
For whatever reason, I do not perform well when it comes to the water, whether it's the shower/bath, pool/body of water or anywhere like that and sweating is in that category :-/ Originally Posted by TxHarleyBiker
Does that mean you're one of the few not into squirters?? Or does that fit a different category?
Squirting usually takes place if the man IS performing well....
Does that mean you're one of the few not into squirters?? Or does that fit a different category?
Squirting usually takes place if the man IS performing well.... Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
HAHA touche! The answer to that is.....ahhh no and definitely in a different category! Unless you're Cytheria the queen of squirting, I highly doubt it will have the aforementioned affect on me but even then, that's also during the "heat" of the moment and that's a good thing anyway