Shower Play

Ever have an appointment mostly in the shower/tub ? Do you want to ?

Experiences and thoughts on this, either
1.simply just taking a nice shower or bath together, are you interested in doing that or have done that or

2. getting a little dirty! are you interested in that or have you done that ?
Ever have an appointment mostly in the shower/tub ? Do you want to ?

Experiences and thoughts on this, either
1.simply just taking a nice shower or bath together, are you interested in doing that or have done that or

2. getting a little dirty! are you interested in that or have you done that ? Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
I'm surprised more providers don't suggest this. Seems like a good way to make sure everyone is squeaky clean and ready for play!

I've had one offer this.....and unfortunately, she really wasn't into the shower aspect as much........but I would find this a fun thing!

elg......
haha me too I think sensual hot tub time or just showering fun would be cool. I love being in the water no mess to clean....it's already nice and slippery lol
I always wanted to do some shower play! Fun in the hot tub would also be great
Have done it a few times, it was fun both times, never did more than a little play, ie no FS, but still enjoyed it. And will do again in a heartbeat

Agree, I am so surprised more gals don't want to, to ensure both are clean, but hey I think both parties should show up clean anyway
that's probably why plus FS in a shower takes some skill...
ive had Many shower play dates,
but I would Love a hot tub date (oh baby,, mommy giving me a bath)
that's probably why plus FS in a shower takes some skill... Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
Yeah it def takes some skill
Had shower fun a few times with Loni at Maxs Spa in Welland after a session to clean up. Maxs is a great MP with a shower in every room. Loni a major BABE, tall girl, Asian/Spanish mix, is still up there and reviewed her a couple times. When the fun on the table was done Loni would say she is going to shower, care to hop in and help me get clean? Didn't have to ask me twice.... Hopped in and took turns getting each other squeaky clean......good times and a great way to cap off a session.....
YES, YES, YES!!! Enjoyed Hot Tub (many times) & Nuru gel with my ATF but not shower....yet....
Hot tubs / Jacuzzis can be hazardous to your erection. Jessica22 and some of her clients discovered this fact, I don't think she gets Jacuzzi rooms anymore. I had a great shower with Carley, late of Diamonds and PM, on the hottest day of the summer 2 years ago. Back when we used to have hot summers, miss them both.
Yea it seems like it would be fun, depending on the person I guess!!
Yes to both parts of the question.
For shower fun, you need to have somew sturdy handrails to have at least one of you to hold onto. For hottub action, kinda washes away any lubrication. Given the chance though, at least with a shower you can make sure both of you are clean and it makes for great foreplay.
I like getting dirty more than I like getting clean.

I called a provider once that lived near me. It was early, I hadn't showered so I told her not to and we could together. We did it was nice. Then she chastised me for not wearing underwear.

I like when a strip club has a shower show.