Goodbye... I'm Just Saying...

My Dear Friends:

My entire life, this one and my personal life, have been hacked and threatened. It is for this reason that I am leaving the business.

I will miss you all, but the threat to my life (and the outing thereof) is just to great a price to pay.

This person lives among us all. We trusted him as one of us.

Because of the threats and his actions to date, I cannot and WILL NOT disclose his name. Just know that those you think are your friends ARE NOT. DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE!!! DO NOT TRUST ANYONE!!! DO NOT GIVE YOUR REAL NAME TO ANYONE!!!

For those of you who know me, you know what my leaving the business will do to my livelihood and subsequently, my family.

I'm so sorry I had to go away like this. All of my accounts, personal, private, etc. are being disabled right now. You will not have ANY way to contact me.

I'm so sorry to have to say goodbye in this manner. I wish it were with happy thoughts. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all well and good luck with these and your future endeavors.

Endearingly, Aidan MacKenna
I'm so sorry that happened to you & I wish you the best of luck Aidan
Sorry to hear idiotic drama is the cause of your departure.
You will surely be missed.
This is why I'm very afraid to get into the business!
I have a wonderful, good paying real life job that I would never want to lose!

I am truly sorry Aidan, but thank you for the humble advise!
I give it 6 months tops before she's back.
I give it 6 months tops before she's back. Originally Posted by Shayla
Many have tried but few can resist ECCIE!!
Aidan, before you go please drop a note to me or your local moderators with some more detail.

Good Luck to you!
Oh, no, Aidan.... this hobby loses one of the best, brightest, and most beautiful providers inside and out with your departure. I am SOOO sorry, hon.

An appropriate Gaelic blessing for cleansing the past, with Irish luck for the future:

May the blessing of the rain be on you—
the soft sweet rain.
May it fall upon your spirit
so that all the little flowers may spring up,
and shed their sweetness on the air.
May the blessing of the great rains be on you,
may they beat upon your spirit
and wash it fair and clean,
and leave there many a shining pool
where the blue of heaven shines,
and sometimes a star.

Her coming back in 6 months really irrelevant to this thread. She is merely trying to say goodbye. Its amazing that instead of having empathy for another provider, you choose to be rude and almost insinuate she is writing this for attention. I hope one day you have compassion for other people because some day you might a need compassionate heart to help lift your spirits.

Btw I know exactly who the crazy horse is she is talking about
God speed......
Wow. Just wow.
  • J.D.
  • 11-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Really don't know why you are making a deal about it if you are not naming names and helping keep the community safe. That in some ways is just as bad
My Dear Friends:

My entire life, this one and my personal life, have been hacked and threatened. It is for this reason that I am leaving the business.

I will miss you all, but the threat to my life (and the outing thereof) is just to great a price to pay.

This person lives among us all. We trusted him as one of us.

Because of the threats and his actions to date, I cannot and WILL NOT disclose his name. Just know that those you think are your friends ARE NOT. DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE!!! DO NOT TRUST ANYONE!!! DO NOT GIVE YOUR REAL NAME TO ANYONE!!!

For those of you who know me, you know what my leaving the business will do to my livelihood and subsequently, my family.

I'm so sorry I had to go away like this. All of my accounts, personal, private, etc. are being disabled right now. You will not have ANY way to contact me.

I'm so sorry to have to say goodbye in this manner. I wish it were with happy thoughts. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all well and good luck with these and your future endeavors.

Endearingly, Aidan MacKenna Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Seems to be a lot of that going on honey. Some of these guys think they are all that and want to go for the family bs when you make them look stupid on a hooker board. Thing is, it's not all that hard to out them if they play that card lol. Someone always knows who the person behind the handle is...pics and all.

It is sad that people are so fkin retarded, and most will never see a life beyond this so they want to keep everyone right there with them. I do wish you nothing but happiness and maybe this IS a blessing for you and your BEST LIFE is yet to come.

Shay Shay my dear...you are becoming waaaay too much like me lol. This girl is not one of "those" girls, but a real sweetie. Hopefully, if she does come back it will be as someone else in a new state...I can certainly show her how ha ha! And some guys wonder why so many of us do have different personas..go fkin figure!
I assume because whoever is threatening her, can and will read all of this. If she outs him, he will undoubtedly out her in return. Sickening.

I, too, wish we knew who the guy was. But I'd much rather Aidan's life not fall apart because of it.
Her coming back in 6 months really irrelevant to this thread. She is merely trying to say goodbye. Its amazing that instead of having empathy for another provider, you choose to be rude and almost insinuate she is writing this for attention. I hope one day you have compassion for other people because some day you might a need compassionate heart to help lift your spirits.

Btw I know exactly who the crazy horse is she is talking about Originally Posted by Bianca Page
I don't know. I guess if something like this happened to me I would just suck it up and move on. I wouldn't feel the need to put it on blast for everyone to see and get all this "moral support". It's not going to change anything.
Regardless, I DO feel bad for her and wish her the best. I can imagine it would be difficult to deal with.