Fantasy doubles?

Hi gentlemen! Wondering which Arkansas ladies you would pair together for a fantasy double?

And ladies, if you have someone that you've always wanted to double with, feel free to post it!
Hmm, that's a tough one... If my one-on-one experiences are any indication, there is potential for some great doubles combinations.
From an outsiders point of view have chatted with both ladies but not met Ginger Doll & Vannah. Both are just sexy as hell in my opinion.

And if either one were not available ScarletteC would be my replacement gal to take the spot of the missing lady.
Don't think it's technically a doubles, but I'd like to have a go at "the twins", Ginger!
Alexus Jade and pretty much anyone else I've seen. Have doubled with her several times. She's into it.
Aw thanks! I'm always up for doubles.
Don't think it's technically a doubles, but I'd like to have a go at "the twins", Ginger! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
I'm game! You know the number!
Also while I've been in a triple that included Ginger and Nova, never a double so far. That does sound like fun.
I do know this, I've tried to do the doubles matchmaking thing a few times and it's rarely worked out. Better for the ladies to already know each other and work together I think.
Ginger?Selena Ginger/Baby Dallas Selena/Baby Dallas Vannah & anyone
For that matter, Nova and anyone and Ginger and anyone. Where "anyone" means anyone I would see / have seen individually.
If I could have a double with Vannah and Lolahhhhh, my penis would need a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

It would be worth it.
I will be the first to put my list out there
I wouldn't mind doubling up with...

Something about that DallasRain(freaky), BabyD(ooooweee..hot girl!),
AvaStar(in the making),
GingerD(taste great),
PuertoG(that would be extra spice), MissD (Mystikal)
Summer (that body..yummy)
JaneD(I here she is LOTS of fun), VeronicaS (can Nova get some Sun), Vannah(would love to see her twerk on a cock),
RoxyI (pure sexiness),
There are a few more I'm missing, but you get the idea
I will be the first to put my list out there
I wouldn't mind doubling up with...

Something about that DallasRain(freaky), BabyD(ooooweee..hot girl!),
AvaStar(in the making),
GingerD(taste great),
PuertoG(that would be extra spice), MissD (Mystikal)
Summer (that body..yummy)
JaneD(I here she is LOTS of fun), VeronicaS (can Nova get some Sun), Vannah(would love to see her twerk on a cock),
RoxyI (pure sexiness),
There are a few more I'm missing, but you get the idea Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
I like your thoughts here!
I'd like to have an ebony and ivory double sometime. Say Ashlyn Charm and Ginger for example (though I don't think Ashlyn does doubles but this is fantasy right?)

As with so many things in life, Seinfeld is instructive.