Encounter: Tally Ho lunch special

its a good way to ask about takeout Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Meh....found a better tactic that's free and works better.

Straight up tell them, I don't do lap dances anymore because it's a waste of money. Say I'm just here to kill some time before seeing a fav SP a couple miles away a bit later.
You would be surprised at the takeout counter offers received from some then.
You haven't been to ALL of them. Me and Paulie been to one or two that didn't work out so well. For us or the gals. We'll just leave it at that.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Now there is an inderstatement....

...... but......
Right you are!

See you in February for a drinck down south... should we ask PM to join us again?
Zollner's line works great, said that myself . Most girls will be more receptive.
What’s a decent rate for takeout?
What’s a decent rate for takeout? Originally Posted by Zinger99
Welcome to icky Upset NY Sir. Strippers may not be best place to start in this game now days. 80's long gone
Dude, I’m not new to the game. In Seattle extras and takeouts are pretty normal. You can fuck instagram models for 5.$ to 1.5k depending on the model. I personally prefer strippers for beauty options. Just wanted to know the damage over here.
Dude, I’m not new to the game. In Seattle extras and takeouts are pretty normal. You can fuck instagram models for 5.$ to 1.5k depending on the model. I personally prefer strippers for beauty options. Just wanted to know the damage over here. Originally Posted by Zinger99
100 to 20 or 30k And a guy I knew was killed by her boy toy.. So I'd say try Canada Sir
So I'd say try Canada Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Agree. Especially since he personally prefers strippers for beauty options.
Okay, this is a bit of a bump, but considering this thread was only 10th in line for the whole section, it's still relatively "current"... this post is reasonably relevant to the OP.

M no longer dances at TH or anywhere I'm aware of.

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed