Encounter: I am MIMI @ Johnny's Hair and Nails

Date: 07 April 2024
Name: Mimi
Phone: 281 855 1412
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: The "Boonies", about 5 miles North of I-10 off of Hwy 6. Waaaayyyyy out there if you are an inner looper
Activities: Haircut (from the haircut lady, not Mimi), massage, L1,2,3 (from Mimi)
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5 ft, slender, overall attractive. Well endowed up top, typical asian rear, with a little extra. Nice smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review..
Its not WAAAAY out there when you live 1/2 mile away! Lol

I think I did one of the first Mimi reviews several years ago. I used to see Slutty Lisa in there (she was quite the hot potato too). Mimi definitely got popular after that. Next time, have her give you a pedicure first ($30). If it's not crowded, you get a free show with it most times.

Michelle and Helen are the other two regulars here and they each have their own charms and quirks but they aren't Mimi.
Helen isn’t that fun she is kinda religious and I get the gist she feels guilty doing extras which isn’t much in her case still a nice lady though .
I’ve seen Mimi before. Same service BCD.
Helen isn’t that fun she is kinda religious and I get the gist she feels guilty doing extras which isn’t much in her case still a nice lady though . Originally Posted by Haxxors
I saw her a while back. Got L1 and L2..
I’ve seen Mimi before. Same service BCD. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

jpb
I saw her a while back. Got L1 and L2.. Originally Posted by Thatguy1958

jpb
Originally Posted by Thatguy1958
DD, I’m talking about my experience with Helen. And yes, it was a while back.
DD, I’m talking about my experience with Helen. And yes, it was a while back. Originally Posted by Thatguy1958
Ahh, gotcha. I enjoyed my one session with her just fine.