Can't view reviews?

Hi I was trying to view the reviews on one profile and I receive an error message for each one. Have these been archived or do I need some special permissions? Appreciate the help thank you!

" you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3..._reviews&pp=10
You don't have premium access.
You don't have premium access. Originally Posted by Jam3768

Is anyone with premium able to confirm it is viewable? I am seeing other threads saying that some old reviews require premium and some are just vaulted. It would be frustrating to get premium and then still not be able to view them.
I can read them
Write a review of your favorite provider and a day or two later you will have premium access.
Write a review of your favorite provider and a day or two later you will have premium access. Originally Posted by Fizley
I am unable to write review. No review link?
It's a little confusing. Your handle does not say where your located from, all it says is USA.

On the main page scroll down and find your geographic location and click on your location.

Find the encounter section of your geographic location and open.

There is a tab write review. Click and open and begin typing. Two days later you will get a PM saying if your review was accepted. Once it was accepted, you will be able to see reviews.