Obama SOTU: (Carbon Taxes) I'm Going To Do It With Executive Orders

Well that's not really what he said now, was it?
Well that's not really what he said now, was it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, no mention of carbon taxes.

It's an SEE3772 special. A title, a link, and nothing else.
He could tell you what it means. But, then he'd have to ......well, you know....

Whatever the deeper meaning, you can rest assured it has to do with dark forces that only SEE can discern and understand.

Yeah, no mention of carbon taxes.

It's an SEE3772 special. A title, a link, and nothing else. Originally Posted by ExNYer
What bullshit. 12 of the last 50 years have been the warmest in recorded history. How long is recorded history? 100 years? 150 years? You moron, that IS a blip in human history, and means nothing except that our climate fluctuates. That's what planets do, especially when they have an atmosphere and a tilted axis.

Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit. He really thinks Americans are stupid. The sad part is, he may be right.
I can already walk on the water, now I'll be able
to control it's temperature as well.

ha ha ha ha
What bullshit. 12 of the last 50 years have been the warmest in recorded history. How long is recorded history? 100 years? 150 years? You moron, that IS a blip in human history, and means nothing except that our climate fluctuates. That's what planets do, especially when they have an atmosphere and a tilted axis.

Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit. He really thinks Americans are stupid. The sad part is, he may be right. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
well, 50.4% are
I can already walk on the water, now I'll be able
to control it's temperature as well.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
He really believes that about himself.