Ipad and wireless router

I have a wireless router in my house. If i am viewing eccie and other sites on my ipad, do i have to do anything to erase the desktop computer that is also using the wireless capability? Wife uses the desktop exclusively and naturally want to keep my visits to eccie undetectable.

Thanks

Casey
You will want to make sure to clear out the browser history every time you come to the site.
From an Article: http://www.labnol.org/software/ipad-...natives/14193/

Alternative Web Browsers for your iPad

Next in the list of Safari alternatives is Snowbunny – it’s a no-frills browser with some nice features and one of them is private browsing. When you exit the browser, it will automatically erase all the web pages that you may have visited, the cookies as well as the entire search history.

The address bar in Snowbunny, unlike Safari, is not fixed and it moves off the screen as you scroll down a web page. It’s like a virtual full-screen mode.

Another browser that may be worth adding on to your iPad is TwinWeb – it’s a split browser that lets you view two web pages side by side both in portrait and landscape modes. This should be useful when you are comparing two pages – like search results on Google and Bing or two of your own documents on Google Docs...
If your router is a basic unit using the default settings then no. A router can be configured to keep a history but is not something normally done on the consumer level with the non IT savvy. If you are connecting to a corporate or business wifi then yes, they can see your browsing history. The main thing on an iPad is to go into the setting and clear you browsing history.

tl;dr: It's possible if purposely configured that way by a techy but most likely not happening.
I have a wireless router in my house. If i am viewing eccie and other sites on my ipad, do i have to do anything to erase the desktop computer that is also using the wireless capability? Wife uses the desktop exclusively and naturally want to keep my visits to eccie undetectable.

Thanks

Casey Originally Posted by caseylee7777
What kind of router do you have? I am very familiar with the consumer grade routers and what they can do.

Most however do not even log browser history, or cannot over all