reviews gone

ok my reviews have dropped from 97 to 87, as well as this review is not showing up anymore on my list. But its here, also it looks like some my old ones are gone from 09

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=169925

I also noticed surge has dropped a few reviews
Staff is aware of the situation and looking into it.
I asked the same question here but even the tab is not on my profile anymore my reviews are still here
  • Mokoa
  • 02-05-2011, 08:33 PM
It appears that there is an issue with associating a member's reviews with his profile. As Mojo has stated, it is being worked on.
Well snap to it! How is some hooker gonna know what an important person I am and how I am going to coerce her into giving me a free session if they do not see all my reviews???

I had 3 reviews, now I have none! Cheese and Crackers, people. I paid vast sums of money, enough to partially fill a condom with most of the women here, to have a bunch of unpaid volunteers wait on me hand and foot.

I swear if I ever find a board that really freaking works, I am going to post an alert about the rest of them and their conspiracy to cockblock me through supposed technical problems.

Did I mention Papa Noel killed JFK?
Well snap to it! How is some hooker gonna know what an important person I am and how I am going to coerce her into giving me a free session if they do not see all my reviews??? Originally Posted by cpi3000

really I can get free sexs!!!:trampo line:
Me to. Just missing two. Down from ten to eight. Carly was my tenth, what a way to get ten.
Very funny CPI3000
Any update on if/when this will be fixed?
All My reviews as well as the revie tab on my profile.....
St.C answered this in another thread...

A little glitch were working on, sir. They'll be back. Originally Posted by St.Christopher
MY reviews went from 55 to 21 !
I noticed that some of the reviews are back but some like mine are still gone. I though they would all come back at the same time
none of mine are back yet...
  • Mokoa
  • 02-11-2011, 05:57 PM
It appears that the issues have been resolved.

The Review Tab and the reviews within it is present for both your accounts.