Spam

Is anyone else getting spam from eccie?

Over the past two weeks I've been getting 15 or more spam messages daily. The messages are coming in and I'm deleting them without opening them but they are all coming to my email address that I use for this site and the "from" address is from users on this site.

Almost like someone is trying to send emails from eccie member to eccie member in the hope we will open them. I got 5 emails this morning and all of them had a "from" address of another Houston member that I recognize, but when i view the email it is some garbage that makes no sense.

Two of the emails this morning came from two Houston members that i personally know and the email address's in the from box are their actual email address, which means that whoever is sending the spam, not only has my real email address, but it means they have those users real email address too. That can only mean that the breach is here in eccie, in my opionion.

Is anyone else having a similar issue?
I have very limited computer/internet knoledge, but I have seen this often, usually on on real world email addresses. Software invades your computer and sends spam to your email contacts "from" you. I sometimes receive spam from me to me.

I have also received spam from dallas staff to my hobby email.

Torito