Changes - NOT GOING DARK

To be clear what is allowed and what is not allowed? I see the ISO section is gone so are members allowed to post if anyone has seen so-and-so or been to a particular AMP? And if this is still allowed which forum should the questions be posted to? Originally Posted by Mornin Wood
Inquiries will probably need to be more generalized and non-sexual. For example; when bragging about the size of one's own "package" instead of saying "I have a big fat dick" you instead would say "my penis is of above average length and girth".

A couple members like to talk about bbfs and cip. Instead he (not they) could say "at the end of intercourse I was allowed to release my semen in her vagina".

You get the idea.
Great!! So a newbie like me has no opportunity to find women (providers) here?
  • zedrt
  • 09-03-2019, 09:51 AM
I'm thinking the reason most people visit the site,,,,,is no longer a reason to visit the site
Great!! So a newbie like me has no opportunity to find women (providers) here? Originally Posted by cymbals
Plenty of opportunities...read encounters and post some of your own...easy!
Great!! So a newbie like me has no opportunity to find women (providers) here? Originally Posted by cymbals
A girl with several good reviews is a good bet, not always but a good bet.
I said it before, but this really sucks....
Add ECCIE to the list of websites who caved-in to FOSTA (Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act) without putting up a legal fight. This law has tenuous constitutionality and should be challenged by websites like ECCIE.
I'm thinking the reason most people visit the site,,,,,is no longer a reason to visit the site Originally Posted by zedrt
Pretty much
Add ECCIE to the list of websites who caved-in to FOSTA (Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act) without putting up a legal fight. This law has tenuous constitutionality and should be challenged by websites like ECCIE. Originally Posted by subperfectmartini
Ill DO IT!!

i need contributions for my legal team

SUWITHJONBALLS.com / co JUAN

i take mostly cash or money order

some cash ap

....For the ladies who just want to post updates and build a Bio Page, ECCIE is not for you.

Change is inevitable in this chaotic world of ours. and I know that I am as frustrated and disappointed as each of you are, but the times have dictated changes for now, and those changes will be permanent for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for understanding.

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
How come lately the inevitable "change" has always been for the worse?

DD...c'mon man. You've been doin this too long. Why would you buy into this BS? T'aint worth it. Let others drink the kool-aid and tell us this is all still good....

What ever became of all those "great new changes" that B3 talked about?

I guess she meant running for the door.
full of promises and bluster

00t0t_kSYavFt0fqR_600x450[1].jpg

maybe getting rid of the "bad actors"

meant herself

and she finally did 1 thing correct
feel free to drop by anytime!!
We used to get all kinds of texas visitors back in the day.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Most were gasLine workers And when you DraIn thE product moSt go away.
It was left open was comments!

Folks the reality is that things had to change for a reason and it can undermine some of the fun which is annoying but the board is still here and the info shared is still valuable (most of the time)!

Rooster ... I stick around ... because this is just so much fun

DD