Encounter: (Juarez) La Boutique: Heavenly Mia Morrison

Date: 12/2/2021
Name: Mia Morrison
Contact Info: WhatsApp: 3318393757
URL / Website: https://www.laboutique.vip/perfiles/mia_morrison.php
General Area: Juarez. Usual Motel.
Activities: BBBJ, Ass Job, Body Worship, K9, RCG, CG, Mish, 69, Standing K9, Side K9,
Hair Length and Color: Black, long, maybe mid back? Kept up in a pony tail.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Absolute Spinner Perfection!!! That Ass was the months highlight! Gorgeous Face! Top 5 model type girls I’ve been with. Perfect tan skin, smooth. Beautiful kitty.
Recommendation: Yes
Maybe I should’ve brought up the BBBJ & CIM prior to confirming. My experience with her was good but not great like yours!!

I wasn’t rude nor unhygienic at all so she must’ve really dig you, ya lucky bastard!! Haha
tried to find her on the site but no luck, search didnt help, never mind, second time I hit the link she popped up (or I did)
Money is the name of the game… as long as your generous and not a creepy asshole who tries to force anything, most of these boutique girls are up for whatever. Just because sex is guaranteed doesn’t mean you have to treat them like a blow up doll. Treat her with respect and clarify what you want and what you are willing to donate beforehand. I’d suggest doing that with any provider and you’d be surprised what good manners can do.
Money is the name of the game… as long as your generous and not a creepy asshole who tries to force anything, most of these boutique girls are up for whatever. Just because sex is guaranteed doesn’t mean you have to treat them like a blow up doll. Treat her with respect and clarify what you want and what you are willing to donate beforehand. I’d suggest doing that with any provider and you’d be surprised what good manners can do. Originally Posted by Immortal Lu
How many roses ? I’ll be visiting jtown next week