lucky Jimmy Garoppolo

Last week it was the defense who kept Garoppolo from snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. He did the one thing that almost lost SF the game.....threw an interception.

This week the SF special teams won the game. Garoppolo threw so many lazy passes into the flat that just happened to not be intercepted.

He did do a nice job during the last drive of the game.
Weird Saturday. Both #1 seeds lost in the final seconds by field goals.
Last week it was the defense who kept Garoppolo from snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. He did the one thing that almost lost SF the game.....threw an interception.

This week the SF special teams won the game. Garoppolo threw so many lazy passes into the flat that just happened to not be intercepted.

He did do a nice job during the last drive of the game. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Lucky certainly, he should have had 2 pick 6's
I’m just glad Green Bay didn’t win.
GO LAR's. Put Vitaman out of his misery, lol.
The Rams

Started out rumbling, then stumbling, then fumbling, then bumbling

I don't know if they deserved to win that game or not.
Sure was some good playoff football games nonetheless. At this point I’m pulling for the Bengals.

He did do a nice job during the last drive of the game. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Did you short GB? Or have an option?
You are a strange man.
You are a strange man. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I would say Aaron Rodgers stunk more than Jimmy G was lucky. BTW, what did you call me?
49’er defense won that game