Trips or Events (anywhere you want )

If you could take a provider (or go with a client) on a trip or to a special event (concert, plays, etc ) what we be your choice ?

hope i waited long "enuff" WU
Depends on the age of the client and how well we connect. A 5 hour concert and a weekend trip are two different animals ya know?

I enjoy unique dates with clients that are not included in my personal life, being I am single. Of course, I can go to the museum or a wine tasting with my girlfriends, but I truly enjoy things like that on a date too.
India
This is a really intriguing scenario that you have proposed. Since we are dealing in the hypothetical realm, I will presuppose that, for my purposes, I have no budgetary constraints, she would be willing to go on a multi-day vacation and has a strong appreciation for nature. Under those circumstances, I would take her to a truly spectacular destination in the Rockies, such as Glacier National Park (Montana), the Tetons in Wyoming or the Maroon Bells (near Aspen) and the San Juan Mountains in Colorado. Our days would be spent hiking and scenic driving and our nights would be spent in Paradise.
For me it would be Grand Cayman for 5days and 4nights. Can lay on the beach, go scuba diving, snorkling, deep sea fishing, the nightlife, and BCD activities at least once a day if not more often. Don't know of too many ladies that don't like the beach, diving, or snorkling!!
Depends on the age of the client and how well we connect. A 5 hour concert and a weekend trip are two different animals ya know?

I enjoy unique dates with clients that are not included in my personal life, being I am single. Of course, I can go to the museum or a wine tasting with my girlfriends, but I truly enjoy things like that on a date too. Originally Posted by London Rayne

What about a Breakin Benjamins concert?
Quite frankly, it would depend on the lady I took. My interests vary quite a bit. I would want the venue to be appealing to both of us, and something we'd enjoy doing together. Museums, concerts, shows, a comedy club, something out doors.

One thing I've always wanted to do --- Set up an extended date with a lady. Pick her up at her incall, then drive us to the airport to fly out to another city for our date. The place would be something designed for her enjoyment.
What about a Breakin Benjamins concert? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

I can't believe you bought me the darn shirt and then misspelled the band's name!! Shame!
Thought you knew that is the ghetto spelling
Since I know the two ladies I like enough and know they like me enough to do this with me. Two days at an amusment park, seeing shows, riding rides and just running around like kids with no cares in the world. I know simple, but some times simple is the best.

The not so simple, would be to fly to Nurbugring, Germany where 2 super cars would be waiting. We'd spend the day chasing eachother around the race track there and the winner gets what ever they please BCD that night.
I fear that I would not get past the screening process.
If you could take a provider (or go with a client) on a trip or to a special event (concert, plays, etc ) what we be your choice ?

hope i waited long "enuff" WU Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Been there, don't that and I would do it again.
Honestly, I don't like concerts/plays .. I find most of them
very boring. I rather be flown to an island for a....
Fixed that for ya Naomi...

hope i waited long "enuff" WU Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Been there, don't that and I would do it again.
Honest,I don't like concerts/plays .. I find most of them
very boring. I rather be flown to an island for a special, incredible, insatiable time with a particular gentleman that happens to have a bunny suit Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Fixed that for ya Naomi... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Lol!!! Yup
I hear London is a sure bet in a dark corner of a famous cavern down in Chattanooga.

Just sayin'