Professor infatuation

Have you (provider or client) while attending college or other post secondary education had a crush on (lusted after) a Professor or instructor that you followed through with a sexual encounter? Or vice versa if a professor have you ever had a student you had a crush on (lusted after) that you followed through with a sexual encounter.

I have had a few sexy women instructors in college that I wouldn't have minded following up with but unfortunately the opportunity never came up.
I wish I had the balls to do that..waaaaay to shy to approach my teacher! It is prolly really obvious that I want him,too.
I had a big crush on one of mine when I just started. I would pray he found my eros and contaced me lol. Then another time, one I did NOT want to meet ended up contacting me....that's why I am so strict on seeing locals now. I doubt he would lose his job, but I bet they would not hesitate to kick me out of the program.
I as a instructor lusted after some (of age and after 8months I could no longer hold out
Sweet you are my teacher dream come true
Sweet you are my teacher dream come true Originally Posted by jughead1171
I tried my best to hold out as long as I could
Jughead I would make you stay after class for some eXtra credit work
Yes I had a crush on one of my instructors.

If I ever saw him again, ........ woo hooooo!
I believe most all the instructors at one time or another has done a student or two. Its very hard for college instructors to pass up free azz or dick for a grade change. If I was a college instructor I sure wouldn't pass up free azz or bj.LOL
I had a big crush on one of mine when I just started. I would pray he found my eros and contaced me lol. Then another time, one I did NOT want to meet ended up contacting me....that's why I am so strict on seeing locals now. I doubt he would lose his job, but I bet they would not hesitate to kick me out of the program. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Ok did you get an A in the class ?
A BJ doesn't get you an A in my class. It only gets you one grade better on your paper or test. Mid-Term and Finals requires F****** and BJ for entire weekend for one grade better!!
shorty are you a teacher?
Have been known to teach a few ladies a thing or two!!
Good answer. sorry for hijacking the tread. Was just trying to get my post count up
I did whilst in High School....I guess I've always been really naughty!
I've heard you don't have a problem keeping up with the ladies!!