Wanna laugh.......Snake bits Woman Snake dies

No, that does not make me laugh, that is painful to even watch!

I don't understand why anyone would even play with snakes to begin with.

There was a story in the paper some years ago of a man who kept a huge boa constrictor in his home as a pet.

One day when he did not report to work, his home was searched by authorities and they discovered only his feet sticking out of the constrictor's mouth!

As ghastly as that outcome was, it was not too hard to predict as it was for this model goofing around with this snake!
I heard about this. It's not funny to me at all. If the silicone was that poisonous to kill a snake then something's wrong.
Actualy the snake didn't die from silicon poisoning, it was a boa constrictor, they have small teeth so it could not have gotten to the implants (if you don't believe me look up the fallow up stories). They think the snake died because of the way it was yanked off the model (probably broke it's neck). Really the lesson to be learned from this is unless you know what your doing you probably shouldn't handle animals. The snake bit her when she was attempting to kiss it on the head, who wants to guess what the snake thought she was trying to do? As for people who handle snakes being crazy... They are just amazing animals, and as long as you arnt being stupid it's less dangerous than playing with a dog. If you get bit by a 6 foot python or boa, it'll leave a bunch of little holes and maybe a bruise, you get bite by a mid sized dog it's going to at minimum leave some good sized holes it ya. And if your handling the snake properly it's more likely you'll be bitten by the dog. Not that I don't love dogs too
Like Cleopatra—in reverse . . .sorta.
I only like one kinda snake...I believe it's called an erectus trouserous. Fun to play with...I recommend then highly!

The "erectus trouserous" or otherwise commonly referred to as "trouser snake" is the worlds MOST dangerous snake. It is fang less, the average length is 5-6 inches, although some are said to reach 8 inches. Colors vary from pink to black. It usually attacks women in the mouth or lower abdominal area. Its highly venomous spit can cause swelling that lasts about 9 months. Some species are also known to attack men from behind.

LOL
that is why i lick only....
I only like one kinda snake...I believe it's called an erectus trouserous. Fun to play with...I recommend then highly!

The "erectus trouserous" or otherwise commonly referred to as "trouser snake" is the worlds MOST dangerous snake. It is fang less, the average length is 5-6 inches, although some are said to reach 8 inches. Colors vary from pink to black. It usually attacks women in the mouth or lower abdominal area. Its highly venomous spit can cause swelling that lasts about 9 months. Some species are also known to attack men from behind.

LOL Originally Posted by M A X
Hahahahaha! I love you, Max. That's too funny.
Hahahahaha! I love you, Max. That's too funny. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Thanks! Just so ya know my mission for the day has been accomplished and I sit here with a smug smile. I actually made someone, other than myself, laugh. Yay!

Glad ya liked it! Trouser snake was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this thread. My favored snake is way more awesome that the rest! I'm sure you would agree. (I was gonna put a "mwah" smiley here, but the emoticons have gone on strike on my puter!)

So, ya just get the standard "hugs and kisses".
Thanks! Just so ya know my mission for the day has been accomplished and I sit here with a smug smile. I actually made someone, other than myself, laugh. Yay!

Glad ya liked it! Trouser snake was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this thread. My favored snake is way more awesome that the rest! I'm sure you would agree. (I was gonna put a "mwah" smiley here, but the emoticons have gone on strike on my puter!)

So, ya just get the standard "hugs and kisses". Originally Posted by M A X
I smiled when I first read it earlier today. A one-eyed snake with no tongue.
I smiled when I first read it earlier today. A one-eyed snake with no tongue. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Perfect! Charles, you just cleared up my day tomorrow. Two for me! Now what am I gonna do? hmmmm.....

Ahhhh...no worries....I see a trouser snake in my future....