Major Cities vs Mid-Major Cities

Do you ladies prefer the Major Cities (i.e. Houston, D.C., NYC, Atlanta) or the Mid-Major Cities (i.e. Memphis, Des Moines, Little Rock, Biloxi)? Other than population in Major Cities, Why?
To visit and play: it's the major cities. For the most part, the hobby is UTR.

For living, the mid major cities (or smaller). People are more friendly, easier to feel like a community instead of 1 in a million with no impact.
I prefer major cities...They are more my style, love the energy, and there's tons of business....But I also love small towns like Pensacola, Nashville etc....There is a lot of biz there as well...So I like them both in different ways, just prefer big cities
I prefer the entertainment the major cities have to offer, but I always do far better in smaller, country towns. Think about it....would you rather compete with 2000 girls or 20? It's easier to get top dollar in towns where women are MIA all the time lol. I normally average 4-7k per tour in smaller towns...big cities, maybe half that.
Yes, us country boys like our touring ladies LOL.
Ok seriously yall need to get a room.....

.... I want to watch
Ok seriously yall need to get a room.....

.... I want to watch Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Can I watch with you??
Can I watch with you?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LOL Yes you can Ed.
Naomi. . . When are you going to visit us Country Boys? LOL
I can't even get her to come to Nola and I offered free room and board....plus drinks and meals lol. Well, M.A.X. will be coming!!
  • LynnT
  • 03-22-2011, 10:20 AM
I'll take pictures.

Good info as Im coming that way.
I'll volunteer the DATY for you ladies.
Naomi. . . When are you going to visit us Country Boys? LOL Originally Posted by shorty
Nashville is not on my list to be honest . I Do plan on visiting SNL though (in Arkansas).

I can't even get her to come to Nola and I offered free room and board....plus drinks and meals lol. Well, M.A.X. will be coming!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Uh actually I will be there sooner than later. I'm taking the offer. I invited you to Vegas and you said "No" lol.
I prefer the entertainment the major cities have to offer, but I always do far better in smaller, country towns. Think about it....would you rather compete with 2000 girls or 20? It's easier to get top dollar in towns where women are MIA all the time lol. I normally average 4-7k per tour in smaller towns...big cities, maybe half that. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I guess it's just different for us all....I make more money in bigger cities
Nashville is not on my list to be honest . I Do plan on visiting SNL though (in Arkansas).

Uh actually I will be there sooner than later. I'm taking the offer. I invited you to Vegas and you said "No" lol. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
That's because I hate Vegas lol. Invite me to Italy and see what I say ha ha.

You would do very well in AR.