Nashville School Shooting.

Footage of the Nashville Shooting inside the School. You won't believe the Mayhem. Gun Control is an absolute now. Biden needs to get off his ass and do something and stop talking about his love for Ice Cream.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KNCG8T4hGljA/
Moron control!
When do we want it?
Long before gun control!
Right wingers don’t care about the kids. Keeping the semi auto rifle is far more important than saving kids. If they had their way they’d give sidearms to kindergartners so they can shoot back. And they hate registries and background checks because the government is gonna get em. I love right wingers.
Right wingers don’t care about the kids. Keeping the semi auto rifle is far more important than saving kids. If they had their way they’d give sidearms to kindergartners so they can shoot back. And they hate registries and background checks because the government is gonna get em. I love right wingers. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Oh that's a great analogy typical Liberal nonsense, lol.
Right wingers don’t care about the kids. Keeping the semi auto rifle is far more important than saving kids... Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Lemme guess... you seem like the type who gets totally surprised when your thread gets closed. Amirite?
Levi, this ranks up there with the holocaust for you I’m sure. I suspect folks killing kids isn’t really happening or at should be questioned. You have zero credibility on any subject once you start down the conspiracist rabbit hole.

Folks are going into schools killing the kids. Almost always with semi auto rifles that really serve no other purpose than to commit mass murder. I guess unless you’re the world’s dumbest and shittiest hunter. But folks on the right are so scared of the government that they don’t wanna even make it more difficult for people to access those weapons.

Y’all don’t care about kids. You best solutions are shoot outs in schools by arming teachers with handguns to defend the place like the Alamo or giving little kids guns too. Dumbest shit ever. Righties are proudly stupid.
Lemme guess... you seem like the type who gets totally surprised when your thread gets closed. Amirite? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I don’t believe I’ve yet had a thread closed. Maybe my first is coming.
...Folks are going into schools killing the kids.... Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Looking good! You finally got it after all these years. Way to go! Atta boy kiddo. We've been trying to tell you that, like for' eva - it's the folks that walk in to do harm, not the other way around. In other words - the guns didn't walk in carrying a murderous manic. See how it actually works now?

What do we want?
Moron Control!

When do we want it?
Long before gun control!
The murderous maniac had a manifesto and tons of "other" issues.
The below was drawn by a murderous maniac, not by an inanimate "assault object".

F Joe Biden immediately responded to the horrific shooting by demanding chocolate chip ice cream and MOAR gun control, including a ban on so-called “assault weapons”.
Levi, this ranks up there with the holocaust for you I’m sure. I suspect folks killing kids isn’t really happening or at should be questioned. You have zero credibility on any subject once you start down the conspiracist rabbit hole.

Folks are going into schools killing the kids. Almost always with semi auto rifles that really serve no other purpose than to commit mass murder. I guess unless you’re the world’s dumbest and shittiest hunter. But folks on the right are so scared of the government that they don’t wanna even make it more difficult for people to access those weapons.

Y’all don’t care about kids. You best solutions are shoot outs in schools by arming teachers with handguns to defend the place like the Alamo or giving little kids guns too. Dumbest shit ever. Righties are proudly stupid. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Everything should be questioned. Your post prompts me to question your integrity and intellect. You have no clue, no solutions no nothing.
The earth isn’t flat Levi
The earth isn’t flat Levi Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Guns result in fewer deaths. If they were going for body counts there are other ways to do it.

The shooter yesterday was extremely mentally disturbed, and wanted to commit suicide. Since the person is transgender the main press will hide the details as it doesn’t fit there agenda. Since the press blows up gun shootings, it fed into this person wanting to go out it a way to get noticed.
The earth isn’t flat Levi Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Don't hijack the thread with unrelated topics stick to the program.
Guns result in fewer deaths. If they were going for body counts there are other ways to do it.

The shooter yesterday was extremely mentally disturbed, and wanted to commit suicide. Since the person is transgender the main press will hide the details as it doesn’t fit there agenda. Since the press blows up gun shootings, it fed into this person wanting to go out it a way to get noticed. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Most illogical statements in this thread and that’s impressive. It’s so dumb I’ll refrain from pointing out how much so.
Remember the movie Uncle Buck and the subject car? Got a feeling this shooting thing is turning into some serious engine knocking and about to back-fire biggly.
Trans Group on Nashville Shooting: ‘Anti-Trans Hate’ Has ‘Consequences’

A Twitter profile by the name of Trans Resistance Network wrote on Monday that “anti-trans hate” has “consequences” in relation to the killing of six people at a Christian school in Nashville, TN.

The man who killed six people — including three children — in Nashville “felt he had no other effective way to be seen than to lash out by taking the life of others,” according to the Trans Resistance Network’s statement....
I don't want to go into the optics of it here, such as Vortex vs Burris vs Trujicon and what not (way too religious of a discussion), but if they think killing children in a school will get them "seen", they might just be correct.