Beware the Restrict Act a forerunner of tyranny

Sadly, it is getting GOP support including one of my own senators. What is the Restrict Act you may ask? It is a bill written by a democrat in response to Tik Tok. Now they could have written a bill that says "Tik Tok is banned in the US." and we're good. No, they had to set the table for a government takeover of social media.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-.../text?s=1&r=15

This establishes a government entity that will decide, after the fact, that your contact with a foreign business or government is illegal. You will be subject to a one million dollar fine and possible 20 years in prison. So, you download an app or get a VPN that happens to originate in another country like North Korea, China, or Russia. But also could include England, Canada, or Germany. There are not restrictions or oversight of the entity. They are also, in the bill, exempt from FOIA requests. The government sponsored "Star Chamber" will make felons of American citizens that cross the line of disagreeing with the current administration.

Sounds crazy? How many people are in prison now for, some for nearly two years, without a trial or a conviction over misdemeanor acts on January 6th.

Still waiting for that federal law about China buying up US land or having software in drones flying over our cities.
But don't you want a tyrannical Fascist back in the Whitehouse?

Gen. Mark Milley Says Lafayette Park Photo with President Trump: "Terrible moment for the United States military." - https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5064366/clip

STOP RESTRICT ACT BILL S. 686

If I was you, I would never quote Milley about anything except treason.

What do you post dumb things?
Obama killed Americans without trial or counsel and Trump is a fascist?
Obama used the IRS to target Americans that were politically against his agenda and Trump is the fascist?
Obama wire tapped journalists and Trump is the fascist?
Biden has been ruling by illegal executive order and Trump is the fascist?
Biden has been interfering in private companies (social media, oil, big tech, big pharma) and Trump is the fascist?
Obama's Justice wire tapped Trump and Trump is the fascist?
Biden has made decision after decision that favors Russia and China...and Trump is the fascist?

And quit posting photos of Ashton Kutcher. I'm starting to think you have something for him.

Oh, stop trying to hijack my thread.
That's what I do. Still don't get that? I don't want it passed either. Sir.

Keep up the funny. Ashton Kutcher. Ha!
Sadly, it is getting GOP support including one of my own senators. What is the Restrict Act you may ask? It is a bill written by a democrat in response to Tik Tok. Now they could have written a bill that says "Tik Tok is banned in the US." and we're good. No, they had to set the table for a government takeover of social media.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-.../text?s=1&r=15

This establishes a government entity that will decide, after the fact, that your contact with a foreign business or government is illegal. You will be subject to a one million dollar fine and possible 20 years in prison. So, you download an app or get a VPN that happens to originate in another country like North Korea, China, or Russia. But also could include England, Canada, or Germany. There are not restrictions or oversight of the entity. They are also, in the bill, exempt from FOIA requests. The government sponsored "Star Chamber" will make felons of American citizens that cross the line of disagreeing with the current administration.

Sounds crazy? How many people are in prison now for, some for nearly two years, without a trial or a conviction over misdemeanor acts on January 6th.

Still waiting for that federal law about China buying up US land or having software in drones flying over our cities. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Misdemeanor my ass. forfucksake