Encounter: Haylee

• BK
  • 10-28-2018, 06:32 PM
Date: Oct
Name: Haylee Dawn
Phone: she will provide
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P139474 https://twitter.com/Platinumdoll7
City: Russellville
State: Arkansas
Address: Off I-40
Activities: Total GFE to the Max. Roll Playing.
Hair Length and Color: Platinum Blonde mid back length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gorgeous playboy model looks & body, perfect MMs, 5'5"ish, perfect white teeth, Tattoos cant see in photos but there are nicely done.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review of a great lady!
I’m sold. Nice review BK!
I’m sold. Nice review BK! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
+1 !
If I remember right she had some great pics. Took mine time to think about it thinking no way the pics were real.I was working in Russellville tried to set something up. Finally did and just amazing. I was a fool not keeping in contact and saving her number. I can honestly say BK she is special. I need to try to get back in touch and relive the moment.
I saw her recently baconman and she is a ditzy blonde sweetheart but does not have the playboy body from her pics unless it was before she had kids 10 years ago. Lots of stretchmarks on her belly, legs and butt with a bit of pooch belly. Not a bad looking late 30’s or early 40’s woman but don’t be fooled into thinking she’s a smoking hot 30 year old from her pics or this review or you’ll be disappointed like I was about her looks. I may do a review or I may not.

Jim I would side with BK. You may be thinking of someone else?? Her pics on p411 and twitter are very accurate. She has a great body, great looking. I vouch for her 100 percent. I have been seeing her for 5 years.
Nope, Razorback33, I have an ok from her on my p411 account. I’m not doubting her reviews, Because I’ve read many of them, including yours. You’re correct on the current weight and her mm’s are decent but my eyesight is fine. The pics I’ve seen of her are nice and I don’t doubt that they are hers but they aren’t recent. I stand by my comments.

• BK
  • 11-04-2018, 09:32 PM
I saw her recently baconman and she is a ditzy blonde sweetheart but does not have the playboy body from her pics unless it was before she had kids 10 years ago. Lots of stretchmarks on her belly, legs and butt with a bit of pooch belly. Not a bad looking late 30’s or early 40’s woman but don’t be fooled into thinking she’s a smoking hot 30 year old from her pics or this review or you’ll be disappointed like I was about her looks. I may do a review or I may not.

Originally Posted by jim1995
I highly doubt you saw her at all given your description. Not sure why you have an ax to grind with her but I can vouch that she look exactly like this photo and it is recent. Any of us that have actually seen her knows the truth

I don’t have an axe to grind, I don’t care at all actually. She was sweet and did everything I wanted when I saw her. She got a lot of the spray tan all over my bed and shared a lot of her personal information with me for no reason. That pic might be recent to you and I’d agree but her stretchmarks are photoshopped out. Go see her guys and determine for yourselves. Don’t believe me? I don’t care what you think BK. Carry on.

Very informative review BK!