dungeon---> I need Help

I want to create a dungeon.

What would be some Ideas, Must haves, and need to knows for this project?

I have been catering to most fetishes and domme request however, now I am ready to become a Mistress.

What are some toys, clothes, or anything else nesscary for this transformation?

Sexy sable.
I have a friend that can get you sexy domme clothes
A dungeon is different than the toys and clothes you'll need. A true "dungeon" requires at least a few pieces of furniture that you will use for work.

If you have never had one, and are looking to moving to more professional domination, it might be better off to look at renting another established Mistress' dungeon initially. First it makes it far more economically viable for you, since you are leasing the space and gear. REALLY helps with the cash flow. Secondly it helps you better understand the various pieces, how you (potentially) can do more with less space, etc.

I would also suggest making a visit to the Sanctuar here in town to check out the different pieces of equipment they have. Using equipment like that also really helps you understand how to play with someone on it.

I'd be happy to give you more info on starting up if you want. Send me a PM if you are interested (no need to clog up things here).
I want to create a dungeon.

What would be some Ideas, Must haves, and need to knows for this project?

I have been catering to most fetishes and domme request however, now I am ready to become a Mistress.

What are some toys, clothes, or anything else nesscary for this transformation?

Sexy sable. Originally Posted by SeXy_SabLe
I am sure Miss Whispers and PPE can help. Hey sexy...did you get my PM...I responded but did not hear back from you.
I started with a St.George's cross and a TENS unit, a whip, paddle, and riding crop...It just grew from there. It's not for everyone but those who want it, it's there as I'm sure your will be too. I ordered on the internet.
PPE can help, PM me and we can chat.

PPE
THanks to all!!!
any more suggestions or ideas?
Sable, didn't you once say your feet were off limits? I am only asking because the biggest fetish out there is the feet in the BDSM lifestyle?