Question for the ladies.

Manscaping. - What are your thoughts?
It’s a must!
Don’t care?
Balls and cock smooth shaven?
Unruly unkempt all natural untouched since birth?
Neatly trimmed?

I’m a hairy guy so if I shave smooth I think it looks stupid.
But I know some ladies hate the occasional hair in their mouth so they prefer shaven and smooth.

What are your thoughts ladies?

Inquiring men want to know.

ride
Shaving will only be smooth for a day and then it gets bristly. If you used trimmers and jist kept it short that is totally fine for me. ♥️♥️
Vivian
Mmmmm after a sexy passionate moment, the pillow talk comes, fingers running through your chest hair, twisting, turning, caressing. Yessss I love a man with hair. On the other hand, if the dick hair is longer than the dick, you definitely need a trim or I just might want to braid them
Having my pubes braided is actually my kink
Having my pubes braided is actually my kink Originally Posted by Fivestarman
That was a definite a LOL moment after seeing your comment! Not laughing at you, just laughing at all the creative ideas that ran through my mind.. box braids, cornrows, plait braids, and hell why not try the fishtail braid!! Sure it would have to be.. As Ridemyrazorback said “ unruly, all natural, and untouched since birth(LMAO) for me to conquer the fishtail braid on pubes
That was a definite a LOL moment after seeing your comment! Not laughing at you, just laughing at all the creative ideas that ran through my mind.. box braids, cornrows, plait braids, and hell why not try the fishtail braid!! Sure it would have to be.. As Ridemyrazorback said “ unruly, all natural, and untouched since birth(LMAO) for me to conquer the fishtail braid on pubes Originally Posted by Zenovia
It’s all good. I was definitely joking. I have to trim otherwise it looks like one of the Ramones.