URL / Website: N/a
City: Ft. Worth
State: Texas
Address: Near Camp Bowie area
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, BBBJ+++, Massage, Daty
Hair Length and Color: Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Still looks good as ever, nice tits that are still standing up . Nice juicy ass to grab a hold of. You won't be disappointed.
Recommendation: Yes
That name is a blast from the past.
where did u find her and any pics
Have be seeing Lita for almost ten years off an on. She texted me that she was back in action. She is somewhat under the radar so email is how you can contact. She is very selective.
Have be seeing Lita for almost ten years off an on. She texted me that she was back in action. She is somewhat under the radar so email is how you can contact. She is very selective. Originally Posted by hotboy
Lucky.
soooooooo is she a fat torn up bitch or what? No photos = why aren't you leaving details. Tits still standing up, are they big tits because she a cow orrrrrrr?
If you've been around since 2013 you should have heard of her she is utr so I have to respect what she allows.
Have be seeing Lita for almost ten years off an on. She texted me that she was back in action. She is somewhat under the radar so email is how you can contact. She is very selective. Originally Posted by hotboy
Did she used to be Cinnamon or something like that out of Arlington back in the day ? That name sounds familiar
I've been all over the states since 2012 in a traveling job. I'm only here sometimes. Either way, you're telling me you can't post a physical description and answer if she's fat? Tells me it's not someone I'd want to see lol. That's all I need to know.

"Mid 30's, fit, 5'4 to 5'6, some baby damage"
"Early 30's, BBW, 4'9 to 5', saggy ass cheeks that looks like she held in a fart for too long, looks like a life sized troll doll"

Fucks sake just say what you mean to say. Reviews have gone downhill over the years... Shit.
5ft. I would consider thick not a bbw. dd tits nice ass. She has become a mother so everything isn't like it was 10 years ago. But in my opinion nice. I said what I wanted to say but for you hope this helps.
She was fun! Not skinny, but not a BBW. Used to organize group events as I remember.
I sent an email to check in - we knew each other from social events, never 1-1. I asked about a mutual friend

Crickets
She wont answer to emails if she doesn't remember you from the past.
No answer yet from my email and she knows me for sure. What can you do. Oh well.
  • BoZo
  • 10-26-2023, 11:18 AM
I May try e mail. We had a trade off of services for year's. Followed her to her house a few times. Shes legit, one of the best.