Exact time and date in a review, what is preferred?

So as all the members have purchased their tickets, and are taking their seats, the curtain is ready to go up and the show is primed and ready to start. Wonderland has had many fun adventures discussed deep down in the belly of this alternate world, many know of these adventures, but some that are new may not. As we can see many are planting new seeds to populate this new wonderland and most of the chatter is about, where is my seat, when is curtain time, how much is a program and so on? So I guess being I have my seat, my popcorn is warm and freshly salted, and I have a lovely lady sitting next to me, life is good.

the subject

I have always wondered about this; when posting a time and date that one visited a Provider (in reviews), they either say “ the week of, or list the exact date and time (evening or morning). I do realize that some hobbyist do not want to say exactly when for their own reasons, which we all know, and I will leave it to your imagination. My question is, is there a genuine security issue with giving the exact time and date of a session? Do the ladies prefer to have the date more inconspicuous? I have been guilty of just stating the week of the month. I try and list the day now but just wanted to make sure that this is the preferred way to do it.

Great, another lady just sat on the other side of me, now I am sandwiched, the curtain is coming up, and the show is ready to go.

IB
For the sake of discretion the exact time and date of an encounter should never be disclosed. What if your significant other found your handle and read your reviews? "Hey, that's when his fantasy baseball league meets!" The same applies to the provider in question. You can still convey all of the neccessary information in a non-specific way.

Month: Early, Mid, Late
Day: Weekday, Weekend
Time: Early morning (before 9am), Morning (9am-noon), Afternoon (noon-5), Evening/Night(6-midnight), Late night (you get the idea...)

Just my personal thoughts.
I don't put the exact date because one time I had a gal get pissed off that I saw someone else on that day instead of seeing her...that'll teach me to be a regular, right?

I normally put the week of XX...towards the beginning/middle/end

LAP
I wouls say that I have to agree with lickalotapus....why does that name turn me on?? heeheee also with Austin Liv.
Finally, Sexy Roxanne is on top of me!!
Its a pleasure being on top of Mr. Sir Hardin Thicke....or under
Hey IB, We can throw away our dictionaries now! They have "spell check" over here that actually works! Woo hoo!
Tess
Yeah, I prefer gents list only the week, and not the exact date.
For me, it's loosey-goosey on the dates.

A few years ago, pre-Adorables, Bambi broke our date. Her morning email said her kid was sick and home from school. A few days later, another hobbyist posts a ring-ding review for that precise date. His date was three hours long, mine was a modest one hour. Oops.

It's worked the other way too, where a hobbyist complained about Candi's NSNC on a certain day when she was with me. Oops again.

Better to be deliberately imprecise than to step on each other's dicks.

Monk
  • ztonk
  • 01-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Be vague on dates and incall locations. It protects you and the lady.
Vague is good in the misty fantasy world...