Men and Ladies Chime In: Crossing Swords???

I did a 3 or 4 some once with my GF at the time. She wanted to try multiple men but I was kinda skittish about it so we devised a scenario where I was blindfolded. I could hear them play, and was beckoned to participate at varying intervals throughout the play. It wasn't until they left that the blindfold was removed and the GF and I got after it. It was fun. Alas, she and I went our separate ways. I have longed for a similar experience, but .......... Originally Posted by barneyrubble
So the questions are:
  1. Men: Are you scared to be in group play with other men? Scared of crossing swords in that kind of a situation? Or does it matter or not?
  2. Ladies: If you have participated in group play, have you found men to be hesitant to be in the same room with other unsheathed swords? If you haven't participated, do you have an opinion?

So, let us know. I would not be intimidated or scared to be in a group with other unsheathed swords.
As long as the swords arent intended for the person to which their attached, its no harm no foul. If you are gonna play in a group, stuff is gonna touch no matter how careful you are.
Every once in awhile you might hear about a guy with a "bi" curiousness in the swinging scene. This is pretty much a red flag where I run.

Nobody complains about that in NASCAR.
It's just a non issue.
I am not a sword fighter, but all open to MFM.

I no want a guy violating the boys or the starfish,but if we bump in the process of the game, no harm, no foul.
Yet based on contributions to other threads in other forums on other boards, this is a huge concern to lots of guys. Having never been in such a situation, I can only speculate on how I'd react. I hope it wouldn't be an issue.
All about planning and logistics... Yes, there is a huge concern out there about this... Let's all relax and have some FUN!
As long as I am there to service a woman, I'm not worried about swordfighting. I agree that when group activities begin, inadvertant contact is likely to happen.
this is a huge concern to lots of guys. Originally Posted by Willen
Should I? Should I? It's too easy, but it was just handed to me. Silver plattter, fork..hell ...even a nice napkin ...

Based on my experience, not so much......................
Go for it, Babee!
From my own experiences, once you get caught up in the moment, I doubt seriously that you would even notice! Well, you would probably NOTICE but I doubt it would put a stop to the activities at hand.
I think as a minimum, you need to be NOT repulsed by the idea of crossing swords. Some level of contact (not sexual) is inevitable. If one or both of the guys are homophobic is spoils the whole atmosphere. I'm don't mean sexual interaction, but if an arm or leg or ... touch, and one of the guys jumps back like he was splashed with acid, it spoils the whole the scene (been there, done that).
i have had many threesomes and as long as everyone is comfortable with each other, knows the intentions at hand, there were no issues at all. Just a great time had by all. Both men, neither of them are bi curious, and of all the MANY times the 3 of U/us played i don't think it ever even happened. Not even with DP. But they are both experienced players.
It's uncomfortable when one guy has a sword, and all you've got is a toothpick!
Geezer...PUHLEEEEEZZE!!!! So what are you doing here? Hmmmm....I had no idea. Wait till NEXT time!
Uhhhhh, no thanks!

I think that rather than watching swords cross, I'd rather see (how would you phrase it?), 2 scabbards cross? 2 Sheaths? Hmmmm. What would the correct terminology be?