Independent Provider

As requested by a very "lovely" moderator, I'm posting this thread.

To relieve ALL confusion that I've apparently caused, I'm am NOT affiliated with ANY agency, pimp, or whatever can be thought up. I KNOW who I am and who I work for. That person is me only.

To the person that had me write this, are you with me happy now?
I'm not taking up for the moderator but there was an ad a few weeks ago saying you was working for a agency in NWA. So it was a little confusing, since the agency is in NWA but probably wanted a presence in Central AR too.
And I also told said mod on in at least 2 PMs that I no longer work for her since she ignored every call and voice mail I left.

I was told the situation was handled, seems it never will be.
All you can do is be yourself and report false ADs to mods.
They're taking her side on this one
They're taking her side on this one Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Oh well...

But as you stated in another thread..

I hold the power and always will Originally Posted by MaryBeth
So "power" through that and change the speculation.
The mod is on an ego-trip right now so I'm not worried about him.
MaryBeth all you can do is let it roll off your shoulder and keep providing a great service. I've had some mod issues before myself but I refuse to allow anyone or anything stop me from being and becoming one of the very best providers around. I take pride in myself and my skills and am working on perfecting them and myself every step of the way. I hope that you will be doing the same. Good Luck out there shug

Xo Xo
TK
If I may put my 2 pennies in this conv.
I have had the great pleasure of meeting mary beth and in my 25 years of being a hobbyist she is a A+ provider . And as we all know how so many want to say there independent and they are far from it. Iam 99.9 % sure she is very independent....
Have a great day everyone! Looking forword to next visit MB
The mod is on an ego-trip right now so I'm not worried about him. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Well hate that but good you are going forward with it and not worrying about it.
The mod is on an ego-trip right now so I'm not worried about him. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Ego trip? There's no need to worry about me until you violate forum guidelines.

I've just been trying to limit the confusion you started by becoming verified as an independent provider, Lauren posting Abracadabra ads with your photos then you posting an independent ad the next day while you we're allegedly still working for her. I warned you back channel that was an infraction YET DID NOT ASSESS ANY POINTS since you are relatively new and it was allegedly an innocent mistake.

I also suggested you start this thread to avoid any further confusion for your benefit and to help your business. Yet you started the thread slamming me and quickly displaying an "attitude".

Don't know you. Never have seen you and for the record probably never will, but wanted to help you and your business. Your attitude and you ego clearly isn't attractive for creating the illusion of passion and GFE.

But you do have the power. And as Blad has said, I have the cash!
Don't know you. Never have seen you and for the record probably never will, but wanted to help you and your business. Your attitude and you ego clearly isn't attractive for creating the illusion of passion and GFE.

But you do have the power. And as Blad has said, I have the cash! Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
1) I suspect that you are both on each other's DNS lists;

2) I don't know either of you, but Marybeth's reviews suggest that she is pretty good at delivering a GFE experience;

3) For a mod to be citing and quoting one of our more obnoxious members (who routinely runs afoul of guidelines 1, 3, and 4) in the mod's exchange of insults with a new provider is disappointing; and

4) A lot of other folks have cash too, and I suspect that MB doesn't want yours or Blad's and that she has the potential for a successful career without either.

Your need to respond is understandable, but please try to stay above the fray and remain neutral as a moderator should.
Ego trip? There's no need to worry about me until you violate forum guidelines. Or fail to mention you in a post which you took as slamming you. Which might I remind you named no names.

I've just been trying to limit the confusion you started by becoming verified as an independent provider, Lauren posting Abracadabra ads with your photos then you posting an independent ad the next day while you we're allegedly still working for her. I warned you back channel that was an infraction YET DID NOT ASSESS ANY POINTS since you are relatively new and it was allegedly an innocent mistake. Kind of unprofessional for a mod to publicly take what was done in private public and then compound it buy a veiled thread of points wouldn't you say?

I also suggested you start this thread to avoid any further confusion for your benefit and to help your business. Yet you started the thread slamming me and quickly displaying an "attitude". No names were named untill YOU started naming them. That is a fact there jack

But you do have the power. And as Blad has said, I have the cash! Originally Posted by MrHappy4u

1) I suspect that you are both on each other's DNS lists;Seems that way.

2) I don't know either of you, but Marybeth's reviews suggest that she is pretty good at delivering a GFE experience; Point!!

3) For a mod to be citing and quoting one of our more obnoxious members (who routinely runs afoul of guidelines 1, 3, and 4) in the mod's exchange of insults with a new provider is disappointing; andAnd said mod violated a few guidelines himself but who keeps track of that?

4) A lot of other folks have cash too, and I suspect that MB doesn't want yours or Blad's and that she has the potential for a successful career without either. Never showed interest in seeing her. Just pointed out her "Power" is zip without cash. Just how business rolls. But seems you had an inept moment and missed that factual information somehow. It happens with age I hear.

Your need to respond is understandable, but please try to stay above the fray and remain neutral as a moderator should. Originally Posted by TestSpin
And yet another point.
I also suggested you start this thread to avoid any further confusion for your benefit and to help your business. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
As a moderator, why did you tell her to start this thread? It's painfully obvious she took it as an order to do so, and resents it. You're a moderator...maybe you should just stick to enforcing those forum guidelines you mentioned and leave the rest off the "I'm here to help you hookers by telling you what to do" horseshit alone...

Just sayin'...
I'm not trying to start a pissing contest here. MrH and I don't always see eye to eye, but he brings a lot of useful information and intel to the board, and I greatly appreciate it. This one just rubbed me the wrong way. I've read and heard several times that a lot of providers avoid eccie because of all of the drama and nastiness. I want more providers here, not fewer, and I want more provider participation, not less. "Cat fights" are inevitable. I just don't want to see "moderator fights" added to the list of reasons why providers participate less.