so i have a question for you men

the question is quite simple and to the point but ill tell you the back story first i once got asked a few weeks ago if i ever got my nails and toes done at a salon i said sure from time to time and the gentleman said u should get them done i like them not quite sure if this has been brought up before but the question is do u like your providers mani and pedied or without>??
I really don't know that I've ever noticed a providers nails. If I had to choose I'd say I prefer a pedi/mani rather than nothing but then again I really don't care.
Either, provided the w/o nails are nice and clean cut...if the provider has mani/pedi then nails should be nice and not 'Jurassic Dinosaur' length...lol !!
the question is quite simple and to the point but ill tell you the back story first i once got asked a few weeks ago if i ever got my nails and toes done at a salon i said sure from time to time and the gentleman said u should get them done i like them not quite sure if this has been brought up before but the question is do u like your providers mani and pedied or without>?? Originally Posted by christylynn
Speaking from a business point of view, I have several clients that notice my nails and toes every time I see them so I have to keep them done because they actually expect it. It's just another way for a woman to take care of herself even if you only get a pedi and mani every 2 weeks

So Yes, some men do notice and prefer that you have it done while other men only notice your tits and ass. lol Different strokes for different folks ya know.
There will always be exceptions, but I think women care about mani/pedi's much, much more than men. I would guess that even a decent percentage of the guys who comment on them do so more as an easy way to pay a compliment and less because they care much one way or the other. As long as your nails aren't dirty or jagged and your toe nails aren't long, I don't much care whether or not they're painted.
I don't make a point of looking for a pedicure. But if the nails are uncared for, they will make a statement. I did notice and compliment Pocahontas on her toenails. She got her feet kissed too.
If you're looking at her nails...you've chosen the wrong provider. There should be other things capturing your attention.
If it makes her feel better/sexy then sure, why not.
well it was more of a do you notice thing but i guess the people with the feet or nail fetish have their say too and everyone is different i just like to ask questions if one person isnt alone in what they like
sorry that i bothered everyone
Never notice nails.. For me it is hot looks, toned body, and huge tits. Nails I could care a less about..
Christylynn, you haven't bothered anyone. In addition to exchanging information the random questions and discussions are what we are all about around here.
well thank u josey wales thats nice to hear i felt maybe i was the wrong provider cause i wanted to know what u guys thought
Don't get me wrong -- I'm not saying that pretty nails are entirely unimportant. I just think that other things are a lot more important...

To me, things such as keeping oneself toned, trim & in-shape, and having the ability to come across as fairly intelligent in written communication are definitely more important factors. I guess it all boils down to personal preferences.

As Trinity so aptly put it, "Different strokes for different folks."
I think if it inportant to the lady than she should be noticed for
a job well done wether its nails or a good bbbj. Just as long as the ladies
feet and hands aren't as ugly as mine I'm all in.