CBS station in Dallas takes on Eccie

Eccie is the focus of this local news story in Dallas..... http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/i...e-prostitutes/

Uncle Bill would definately tap Anchor Karen Borta and Reporter Mireya Villarreal.... these two news hotties look like natural born cocksuckers
Looks like good free advertising for ECCIE, and a strong effort to find out who is behind the Board and bring them to 'justice?'.

Jeez... is there really something wrong with sex for money? Why are they so obsessed? Looks like those chasing leads have something stuck up their ass.
The overall goal is to decrease the demand for these kinds of sites and, consequently, decrease human and sex trafficking...
Sounds like they have their work cut out for them... All I can say is good luck with that!
  • jaxar
  • 06-16-2013, 06:41 PM
I really just wanted to be under Ginger, but I will say this on the matter.
I have never seen or heard of any provider on eccie that is here against her will. The thought of human/sex trafficking sickens me, especially if it involves kids. Why does the media always try to put human/sex trafficking in the same category as legitimate providers who are in the business by their own choice and just trying to make a living doing what they want to do. If I ever get the sense that she is being forced to do this I would walk out of there. I would even put myself at risk and get her some help.
+1, Jaxar! I totally agree. And now I've made a Jaxar sandwich. Hehe
Sounds like they have their work cut out for them... All I can say is good luck with that! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Damn right, this girl gotta supply her crack habit. Do u really think some lames who wanna shut this site down is gonna stop that