MOTEL VS APARTMENT VS HOME... you pick

• Jcark
  • 06-27-2013, 11:36 PM
which one would you prefer as a hobby spot? i always feel comfortable going to a house than going to a htl room. my heart feels like i am running from the law everytime i am about to enter a motel room. now keep in mind, this is even when seeing a verified provider. i try to avoid at all costs.

anywhoo... share your thoughts.

cheers
I stay in nice, upscale hotels with my business travels every week out of the year so I'm as comfortable hobbying there as I am at someone's home or apartment. I find the location of whichever as important as anything for me; I've had a couple of visits in a 'hood where I didn't know if my nice truck was going to still be there when I went back outside!! It's hard as hell hiking back across town on legs that for some recent reason feel delightfully shaky... tehehe!
I prefer the privacy of my home or someone else's. I feel odd in hotels, too...but as a semi-touring provider, that can't always be avoided.

I do prefer fairly upscale accommodations, when a temporary location is necessary. I don't like walking versus driving either, LG. lol
Ginger Doll, if I can't walk back to my truck after seeing you, can you carry me?? Lol!!
Ginger Doll, if I can't walk back to my truck after seeing you, can you carry me?? Lol!! Originally Posted by Ladies' Gent
How would you describe that in the review?? The wheelbarrow?
  • Jcark
  • 06-28-2013, 05:08 PM
I stay in nice, upscale hotels with my business travels every week out of the year so I'm as comfortable hobbying there as I am at someone's home or apartment. I find the location of whichever as important as anything for me; I've had a couple of visits in a 'hood where I didn't know if my nice truck was going to still be there when I went back outside!! It's hard as hell hiking back across town on legs that for some recent reason feel delightfully shaky... tehehe! Originally Posted by Ladies' Gent
I feel the same way! I don't want my car sitting on blocks! also the "KNOCK! KNOCK!..... housekeeping..." is always comforting. I said no more....lol
I'll never forget a hobby date I had in a hotel, back in my early days. I didn't allow time for the housekeeper to visit & forgot to hang the DND sign on the door. I thought I was going to have to pry that poor guys head out of the ceiling. Lol
I feel more comfortable going to a house or them coming to mine. It helps to keep the jitters or any kind of nervous thoughts out of the way. Houses and/or apartments are a more comfortable atmosphere anyway!
If you fear the police then this is the wrong hobby. Being cautious is one thing, but guys literally fearing a cop is waiting on them is annoying. Sorry (not really), that's just how I feel.

Now, I don't care where I go meet a guy as long as it isn't a car or behind an alley. I have guys asking for the lollipop special and requesting I meet them at a truck stop in their big rig. I'm not a Love's or Pilot hooker. Big rigs scare me and truckers scare me even more.

If it makes you feel better, I'll rent the hotel room right next door to the police station that's across the street from the National Guards, that's down the road from a local high school
im more comfy with them coming to my house.
  • Jcark
  • 06-29-2013, 07:13 AM
If you fear the police then this is the wrong hobby. Being cautious is one thing, but guys literally fearing a cop is waiting on them is annoying. Sorry (not really), that's just how I feel.

Now, I don't care where I go meet a guy as long as it isn't a car or behind an alley. I have guys asking for the lollipop special and requesting I meet them at a truck stop in their big rig. I'm not a Love's or Pilot hooker. Big rigs scare me and truckers scare me even more.

If it makes you feel better, I'll rent the hotel room right next door to the police station that's across the street from the National Guards, that's down the road from a local high school Originally Posted by MaryBeth
lol marybeth... yes i have a mangina! my problem is i am overtly cautious at times. i like folks like ginger because she meticulously screens and dots her Ts before anything. but hey i might take you up on that hotel room by the popo station sometime
Visiting a provider at their home or apartment is a special treat to me and is something that you really want to repeat. I had one provider let me meet them at their home and it really made an impression on me. The fact that she has not permitted me to do that again has put a gulf between us. I really wanted to make this individual a Sugarbaby but I got the feeling that since I was no longer permitted to visit them at their home put them in a different category for me. Most individuals are in this hobby for one of two reasons, the variety or the illusion of connect with someone that they would not normally have a connection with. I don’t know the stats but I believe most older hobbyist fit into that second category and I believe most hobbyist that can afford this hobby fit into the older category.
I think walking past the front desk of any hotel is nerve racking
but I havent seen a lady yet that wasn't woth it, well, maybe one. lol
lol marybeth... yes i have a mangina! my problem is i am overtly cautious at times. i like folks like ginger because she meticulously screens and dots her Ts before anything. but hey i might take you up on that hotel room by the popo station sometime Originally Posted by Jcark
Having a hotel right next to the police station in the best cover! Hide in plain sight, they'll never expect to see a hooker in their own backyard
Having a hotel right next to the police station in the best cover! Hide in plain sight, they'll never expect to see a hooker in their own backyard Originally Posted by MaryBeth
That is so true!

The more you post, the more I like you, Marybeth.