What's your color?

Just curious, what type of lingerie do you like best? (style, material, brand, etc)

Which color do you think looks best on you?
I prefer burgundy or peach...every color has it's time and mood, but when greeted at the door, this adds to the fantasy. Oh, maybe you were asking the ladies! You weren't thinking about getting me a gift, were you?
Something that looks nice crumpled up on the floor at the foot of the bed though a woman in a mans button up shirt moves me
I prefer them dressed, adds to the excitement getting to unwrap them.
i stick with the blacks dark reds and dark purples umm and normally something thats a breathable fabric i dont wanna sweat in it and brand what ever
I love hot pink or a bright purple on me lace and see through are my favorite! Victoria secret is where I get all my lingerie and even panties...her secrets keep the men drooling
I know this is gonna sound crazy but I'm not a lingerie kind of guy. I've never really understood putting on something for a couple of minutes just to have it lying next to the bed on the floor. I prefer to see a lady as I would see her out of the bedroom. I prefer sexy street clothes whether its a little form fitting dress, a pair of Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots, a sexy pair of jeans, or even a bikini.

Although, I gave SarahLynn something that she looks AMAZING in. I was pretty proud of myself when she put it on and it looked even better coming off.
Red, red... RED! Surprised?

Victoria's Secret is my favorite.

I love lingerie, and I love dressing up for my dates! I have to have sexy shoes to wear, too...IMO it completes the look and complements my legs.

I like to think of myself as a special 'present' to be unwrapped... Like Christmas in July.
Exactly!!! What's the fun in doing the hobby if you can't use your imagination? I love to dress up and look stunning because the look on the faces is priceless! Victoria secret is very much worth investing in!!!
full nude...but since guys are weird and like clothes I guess black and red
i love passion purple or blk !! Green pops my eyes out but its hatd to find
I'm a big fan of a school girl outfit on the ladies...(see all my reviews!!! lol)
or a nice little sun dress....

the more comfortable I get with a playmate, the more spicy I like the outfits...
Black and red. I also like lingerie you can play games in!

Check out my new pics and see if you'd like to get frisked!
...I also like lingerie you can play games in! Originally Posted by MonicaKitten
Me, too!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (37.9 KB, 161 views)