Cancelling

Can you guys PLEASE just send a text when u realize you can't keep your appointment?! I spent money on a nice room and two no call no shows. Rude. The first one is out of his character, but he finally let me know. I totally know and understand about something else coming up or even just not feeling like getting out, but shoot a girl a text!

Spank u guys booty!!
Exactly!!! Makes me so mad when they don't say a response, they want great service from us they need to do the same!!!
I agree ladies... It's called the Golden Rule!
That sucks, just another reason I do select incalls.
Goes both ways.. Us guys taking off to see someone and the NCNS costs us more than it could ever cost you. Yet a lot of the working ladies do not have the respect to give us that courtesy to call and cancel..
It cost you $159 bc a girl doesn't show up, plus the donation you were expecting? It should definitely go both ways and I always do communicate, but I'm not sure how a man is out more money bc of ncns. You actually got to keep that donation.
$159 for a room?
It cost you $159 bc a girl doesn't show up, plus the donation you were expecting? It should definitely go both ways and I always do communicate, but I'm not sure how a man is out more money bc of ncns. You actually got to keep that donation. Originally Posted by MonicaKitten
One would think in your profession that hotel rewards points would be easy to come by.
That would draw attention of we sign up for points
Priceline, Monica... Priceline!

I get really nice $159 rooms for $40-$60. It's even cheaper that way than collecting points!

And you can bid right from your smartphone.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (71.6 KB, 190 views)
That would draw attention of we sign up for points Originally Posted by London Bridge
How so? Once you register online and do your reservations online, points are automatic. Plus you will get the occasional upgrade once you get going.
An old adage comes to mind :
" don't count your chickens before they hatch"

When they NCNS comes crawling back for a future date to get to exprience your "special talent" , wait until they get ready to pop and say " oh I forgot, you left me hanging last time so..... session over! Go home with them blue balls and think about that!"

Sacrificing one bad review for a little revenge would be worth it.
Sign up with Hotels.com and you get a free room every ten days, essentially a 10% discount. Don't think it draws any attention to you, it all goes through a server out of state.

I think any guy who cancels after you have booked a room specifically for that meeting ought to be shamed into paying for it. At the least let his references know he is a dirtball so they might not refer him in the future. $159 room, I need to come see you!
...I need to come see you! Originally Posted by Captain Midnight
Yes, you do!! Monica's awesome... I doubt you'll even notice the room!