Session Length: ?
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Brown mid length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite
Recommendation: -
Which one on the phone number
As I suspected. Thanks for the review. Sorry you had to endure this but you probably just saved a few guys a lot of trouble.
Thank you for posting a review, this kind of thing is what this site is for. hopefully the guys on here will by their actions convice this woman clean up her act or go back to backpage. there is too many great, responsible, dependable women on this site to put up with dangerous behavior. jmho
This will only get worse. Use your heads...the big ones.
Thanks, Mavalar, for the honesty. Sorry you couldn't receive premium access credit for a review in which no activities took place.
I will say this ... when she's on she's on .... I met with her 2 weeks ago and she was a little late but what she lacks in time management she makes up for in pleasure and specifically rcg and BBBJCIM and it was well worth waiting a few minutes .... OK not really but when I left I could have cared less or even remember waiting or for how long!
Nobody is worth this trouble or drama. Nobody. We donate enough to NOT have this type service.
Thanks for the review and sorry it played out this way for you. I hope your intel saves a few hobbyist from having to deal with the same thing. There are way too many quality ladies out here in eccieland to have to tolerate this kind of behavior. Get Premium Access and read the reviews. This was not her first time and I suspect that it won't be her last.
Again, sorry for your luck but don't give up. Just do more research and you'll find what your looking for.
I will say this ... when she's on she's on .... I met with her 2 weeks ago and she was a little late but what she lacks in time management she makes up for in pleasure and specifically rcg and BBBJCIM and it was well worth waiting a few minutes .... OK not really but when I left I could have cared less or even remember waiting or for how long! Originally Posted by CabotOutcall
Yet the NCNS Queen is off more than she is on.. Fact!!