never enough free time?

just a question for my fellow hobbyists out there, altho technically im still kinda new to this, i was curious to ask nonetheless... so heres my question, anyone else ever get frustrated, knowing you have the means and funds to enjoy the hobby, yet work too much and not enough free time to actually enjoy it... maybe its just me and im a lil naive to think im not the only one , i du nno... just seems like every time it appears i have enough free time to have a little fun, work gets in the way... perhaps i should play hooky one day at work and just relax somewhere for a bit... lol hell id be happy to squeeze in a nooner , sad part is when i have time, its usually last minute and kinda hard to set up an appt. w someone on a 10 min notice... so..... ideas, suggestions? lol thats the end of my rant from a frustrated hobbyist who is tryin to find free time to enjoy a lil fun...
take a day off and spend it with me
  • Awnaw
  • 07-08-2013, 12:29 PM
I'm very new here so my two cents probably equals me owing you $20. But I also have a very difficult work schedule. 10 hour days most days and on call. What I plan on trying to do is schedule visits mainly when I'm traveling at first. The way I see it, my job rarely changes my schedule when they send me out of town and not answering the phone when they call me is like expected......
Other than that I would say after I do make a few visits, I have a feeling I will find a lady that will make me skip work to play
I can wok around schedules and I am very understanding
thanks for the advice. especially both christy and london, lol im definitely making it a point to see you both at one point or another, sadly tho im sure you realize my schedule su$%s a## at times, hence why we havent met thus far i guess it boils down to i just simply need to take time off here and there... we are doing a couple big projects that are eating up alot of my time, but i know i defintely want to enjoy yalls company and soon
p.s. there are a few select others im wanting to meet as well..... lol too many wonderfully splendid options on here, too little time............
That is the number one reason why I hobby when traveling, almost exclusively, because I can set my schedule much more reliably, than when at home with kids and friends always needing "help with something"...

6 out of the last 7 providers, I have contacted, have pissed me off with their inability to schedule or stick to a schedule, or even their ability to reply in a timely (within 24 hours) manner. Madison is the ONLY provider who set a time and kept it!

Can't wait to fly out to San Diego again, those ladies are hott and super accommodating.
That is the number one reason why I hobby when traveling, almost exclusively, because I can set my schedule much more reliably, than when at home with kids and friends always needing "help with something"...

6 out of the last 7 providers, I have contacted, have pissed me off with their inability to schedule or stick to a schedule, or even their ability to reply in a timely (within 24 hours) manner. Madison is the ONLY provider who set a time and kept it!

Can't wait to fly out to San Diego again, those ladies are hott and super accommodating. Originally Posted by giteneny

I try to accommodate everyone and be as flexible as I can, classes are almost done, 4 weeks left, YAY!!!!!!!
madison, i SOOOO want to see you and get that massage ive heard so much about lol another GREAT example of not enough free time..... just sayin :P
just a question for my fellow hobbyists out there, altho technically im still kinda new to this, i was curious to ask nonetheless... so heres my question, anyone else ever get frustrated, knowing you have the means and funds to enjoy the hobby, yet work too much and not enough free time to actually enjoy it... maybe its just me and im a lil naive to think im not the only one , i du nno... just seems like every time it appears i have enough free time to have a little fun, work gets in the way... perhaps i should play hooky one day at work and just relax somewhere for a bit... lol hell id be happy to squeeze in a nooner , sad part is when i have time, its usually last minute and kinda hard to set up an appt. w someone on a 10 min notice... so..... ideas, suggestions? lol thats the end of my rant from a frustrated hobbyist who is tryin to find free time to enjoy a lil fun... Originally Posted by littlerockdesigner
You just have to make time plain and simple.
well hopefully that suck a** schedule doesnt get the best of u
lol thanks... im workin on the schedule now... seein if i can squeeze in some ME time.........
yay for mee time i love me time