Westmoreland ?

I see alot of interest recently with gentlemen seeking companionship In Westmoreland county such as Irwin Greensburg Mt Pleasant New Stanton. Considering coming out that way for a planned trip. What do you think?
  • hwguy
  • 07-01-2019, 05:07 AM
Stay out of New Stanton.
What he said.

Greensburg or further East to Altoona is woefully underserved.
What he said.

Greensburg or further East to Altoona is woefully underserved. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Fully agree re Altoona area. Been a wasteland for a while lately.
Fully agree re Altoona area. Been a wasteland for a while lately. Originally Posted by eccielover
I know right?

I'm old
10 lbs heavier than my pictures
Picky as far as screening
Covered fs

And I can still clean up in those hinterlands.

(Especially with the cabin and no overhead) lol
What’s attractive about New Stanton is the number of no-tell motels. Greensburg has a few near the mall, not sure about Irwin.
Fully agree re Altoona area. Been a wasteland for a while lately. Originally Posted by eccielover
Agree...and what is out this way is not the best. They definitely could use help in the true ciurtesan profession. Last decent time out this way ended with me walking away due to poor hygiene if that helps explain how bad it is.
What’s attractive about New Stanton is the number of no-tell motels. Greensburg has a few near the mall, not sure about Irwin. Originally Posted by winwin2
What is unattractive about the no-tell motels is how much attention they attract from the state boys that watch them for drug activity.
Selective meet in area' picky as well fs' respected Courtesan
What is unattractive about the no-tell motels is how much attention they attract from the state boys that watch them for drug activity. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Yeah, the barracks are next door.
I made the mistake one time of walking out of a motel in Crafton. Take 3 steps out of the door and I see there are cops all over the parking lot, including near my car. No turning back so with my heart pounding out of my chest we walk straight to my car, get in and leave. They weren't there for her(or me)....whew!!!
I'll never use a motel again. They are cop magnets.