The Assets Revisited

I must say I am quite surprised that there weren't a TON of cock pics posted in reply to Victoria's naughty thoughts. I was not surprised to see people argue however. Thankfully we did get some cock from Aztec Prince and learned of his his alter ego the Princess.

What next from the ECCIE crew here in Mexas (or is it Texico).

I ask this. Why are the men here so dang reserved. Afraid providers will identify your cock in a lineup?

Let the flaming begin....
I know for my part I didn't want to steal Brett Farve's thunder by sending out dick pics.

I must say I am quite surprised that there weren't a TON of cock pics posted in reply to Victoria's naughty thoughts. I was not surprised to see people argue however. Thankfully we did get some cock from Aztec Prince and learned of his his alter ego the Princess.

What next from the ECCIE crew here in Mexas (or is it Texico).

I ask this. Why are the men here so dang reserved. Afraid providers will identify your cock in a lineup?

Let the flaming begin.... Originally Posted by ARealNerd
Why in the hell would a guy want to see pics of another guy's dAck, much less "TONS" of them?

...just wondering.

Wow let the drama unfolds,I am surprised we still like to have socials,lol
where is your cock ARealNerd
is it the way I like them, pink and angry,with all the veins sticking out
my favourite

I love that a pink hard fill me up cock,I love to try and to tame them!! that's one of my secrets!!