Lets spice thing up a little Arizona!!

So I have gotten approval from a moderator to post and ask everyone if you all would be interested in setting up some sort of meet and greet!
These boards are so dead and I think if we were to all get together sometime and get to know each other better it would make things more fun on here!

Would anyone be interested in doing something like this? It would take place at a restaurant or somewhere in a public place. If there's enough interest I will go ahead and start setting something up!
We used to do those quite a bit a few year back through another board. Count me in.
We used to do those quite a bit a few year back through another board. Count me in. Originally Posted by weinstock

Yay! Hopefully we get more people interested!
PM sent.
i was once invited to one once. work kept me from attending, but i would love to experience one.
I'm headed to hi liter later tonight. I call it a meet and greet for one.
LOVE the HL! That's my favorite strip club

I'm headed to hi liter later tonight. I call it a meet and greet for one. Originally Posted by Citori
I am definitely down for this! PM sent...
Thanks for your efforts in setting up such an event.
Bravissima! Alexis.

And if any of y'all visit Austin or San Antonio sometime, our continuing events are tame but never lame!
So I have gotten approval from a moderator to post and ask everyone if you all would be interested in setting up some sort of meet and greet!
These boards are so dead and I think if we were to all get together sometime and get to know each other better it would make things more fun on here!

Would anyone be interested in doing something like this? It would take place at a restaurant or somewhere in a public place. If there's enough interest I will go ahead and start setting something up!
Originally Posted by Alexis_Summers
I think this is a fantastic idea! Count me in